DJ Hizzle : 1990 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Hizzle View Post

how did you like your FNF type 1's? and the Type 2's?

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
      Love the new front lip!! Sex
      Thanks man, i love it too. haha

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
      fasho! yeah, your fitment inspired me A LOT. for some reason i thought you almost had 0 camber so that inspired me even more to get even closer to -1.0. I'm only at a finger gap, but it started to settle, so now its like half a finger/almost at the tire tread. my dome started a finger gap away from the fender haha. when i test fitted the control arm i had ultra clearance on the drivers side, it was my passengers side that was a fingernail away from clearing.
      I definitely want the least amount of neg camber possible... but i know that ill have to deal with some, so i dont mind. As long as the toe its zeroed out im happy.

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

Originally posted by Nyne521 View Post
      how did you like your FNF type 1's? and the Type 2's?
      Love both. For the price and quality, they're unbeatable. The type2s have been on my coupe for over a couple years now, and haven't had a single problem, although i don't drive it daily. And the Type1s have been on my Sedan, over a year and a half. They started off really stiff, but now they have loosened up to where they are perfect. Cant complain at all.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Id say with the modifications you made to your control arm, if you went back sometime with a blowtorch anf a long handled sledge hammer so you can put your whole back into it, you can very well get the 0 camber you desire, with a lil bit of fender work to clear your wheels. My friend had a 4ft sledge hammer on hand so I was able to blow that ish up to its max dome, with a blowtorch
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

How much more freakin awesome can this car get?! Much props to you dude!
          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
            Id say with the modifications you made to your control arm, if you went back sometime with a blowtorch anf a long handled sledge hammer so you can put your whole back into it, you can very well get the 0 camber you desire, with a lil bit of fender work to clear your wheels. My friend had a 4ft sledge hammer on hand so I was able to blow that ish up to its max dome, with a blowtorch
            haha yeah i could do that, or ive considered just cutting and modifying the shock tower. Basically cutting out the section thats in the way, and welding in a new section which will allow for the necessary clearance. But i dont think ill ever go that far.

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
            How much more freakin awesome can this car get?! Much props to you dude!
            Hopefully more awesome?? haha i have some things in store that will either make, or break the car. so we'll see!!

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

I advise not to cut. Blowtorch and wail away as much as you can and you'll have plenty of clearance. Cutting weakens your chassis, and most that have cut never bothered or had the motivation to weld it closed so I don't want to see you reach that fate!
              blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Bump? Spotted you in The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  Bump? Spotted you in The Chronicles.
                  Haha thank you Mike1357. I've been meaning to post those shots. Probably my favorite photos of my car. Thanks to Joey Lee.

Been very busy lately guys. Shows and meets all over and working hard on my car and on Werd Werx. Here's a string of photos from the last few months. Some taken by myself and some taken by other photographers:

So yeah, as you can probably tell, I've been showing with CaliAccordMeet a lot over here in SoCal, and I love it! Awesome people and awesome accords of all gens.

Here are a couple insights to my most recent mods:

Questions and Comments welcomed!

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

You know I love your car, right? Do you also know I'm trying to get my CB to DJ Hizzle status?

Inspiration.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                      You know I love your car, right? Do you also know I'm trying to get my CB to DJ Hizzle status?

Inspiration.
                      Haha thanks man. I'm glad I can be an inspiration for you.

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

Part List Updated.

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

I like this.

I like this a lot.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

2014 Update

Clearly, posting on the forum hasnt been my first priority, and thats unfortunate because if it werent for this forum, my car would be nowhere. So i have to come back and update whats been going on since my last post in 2013. All of my attention was on my facebook and instagram accounts so most of the photos will come from there. 2014 has been a great year and my car has come a long way! Check it -

First was a little bit more tucking. Tucked the fuse box and relocated the battery, which allowed me to add the Prelude intake box.

Next was the brakes - 2005-2012 Acura RL Calipers - FatFour Customs Caliper Brackets - ARP extended studs (cuz my wheels wouldnt fit over the calipers) - Centric brand 2005 Nissan 350Z Brembo Edition rotors (redrilled to 4x114.3) - and some other FFC goodies came along with that order.

And then the splitter idea came along. With that also came side skirts, finally! They are 5th Gen Sedan VIS Techno-R skirts (Mugen replicas). obviously ive retro fitted them to my coupe.

With all of these updates to the car, i finally decided it was time to let the black and blue trend go. The skirts went to get body worked, and after that, everything went to paint to get color matched. The car was naked without its parts but i must say, looked fantastically mean!

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

After the paint, my car finally made its "debut" in one color and further inhanced at Eibach 2014.

But of course there were a couple more upgrades after that... Reupholstered my RSX seats and cut off the fart can finally. It just had to go, the dual tip is much better.

So thats all for now, just a quick little update. Ill try to post more... i promise.... ill... try.... Heres some photos from CAM 2014 too...

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

damn. this is so good.

that splitter is rad.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X