owequitit : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
    Just outta curiosity..ever thought about converting to 9293 red/clears....?

Just wandering.

And is it just me, or is this sex??
    I thought about it, but not really hard.

I much prefer the 90-91 rearend.

And I have to get a new lip too. That one cracked. Cheap ass knock off.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

That sucks.

Just something about the all white, with the clashing black. Touch of silver and the amber..and its like a dark amber...very nice

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
        That sucks.

Just something about the all white, with the clashing black. Touch of silver and the amber..and its like a dark amber...very nice

LOL! Thanks.

Comment

Progress rear sway ordered. Should be here hopefully in a week or so.

I have few OEM parts I need to order, and then I may pick up an ESP bar if there is enough left over. If not, I will get it in the near future.

My future mods list is getting short, which is good, because that means I can move the next phase of construction.

Comment

That cluster is looking real nice man. I can't wait to see the pictures of when the leather is redone.

Really nice.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
              That cluster is looking real nice man. I can't wait to see the pictures of when the leather is redone.

Really nice.
              Thank you. I found the leather needed today, but I just don't have the $$ for it right now.

Comment

Lookin sexy as ever!!

Did i see you say you were going to swap the dash out? (havn't read through the whole thread)

What does the DMV say about swapping the VIN?

Comment

One sick accord and keeps me motivated to build another....

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by erok515
                    One sick accord and keeps me motivated to build another....
                    Thanks for the compliment!

Comment

Very clean man, never was crazy about white, but you make it look good!

One question, on your amber CC, how did you make the fan display light up bright + amber?
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

looks good, wheels flow good.

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy
                          Very clean man, never was crazy about white, but you make it look good!

One question, on your amber CC, how did you make the fan display light up bright + amber?

I had to remove the white and blue paint that came on the back from the factory. Then I put an amber filter in there. It is actually a litte brighter than the rest of the lights under certain conditions, but I have figured out how to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                            looks good, wheels flow good.

Thanks.

Comment

Execellent brake setup man. The amber illumination interior is baller out of control. That is by far one of the best looking H22 swaps I have ever seen. no slop at all. Looks like it came from the factory. You can definetly tell its an Arizona car. Rust seems to be nonexistant. What do you think about a factory spolier? Too cpmikish?
                              Last edited by Fake Thug; 03-25-2008, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
                                Execellent brake setup man. The amber illumination interior is baller out of control. That is by far one of the best looking H22 swaps I have ever seen. no slop at all. Looks like it came from the factory. You can definetly tell its an Arizona car. Rust seems to be nonexistant. What do you think about a factory spolier? Too cpmikish?

Thanks for the compliment. The swap took awhile, but it does look OEM in person too.

The brakes work wonderfully, and I am definitely happy I got them. Due to mileage, I am going to need a new brake booster soon, so I will probably do a new master cylinder at that time, and I will definitely swap the 4040 prop valve in. I have it, I just haven't wanted to take everything apart to get to it yet.

I have thought about a flushmount, as I only like the bigger wing on the coupes, but I haven't decided whether or not it would ruin the clean lines of the car.

On another note, I will be going to pick up my progress rear sway bar today, and hopefully installing it. Drove the car on one of my favorite mountain roads last night, and the car felt WONDERFUL. I couldn't really drive it past 5/10's because it was dark, and I had my cheapo all seasons on the car, which are nearing replacement, so I didn't want to have a tire issue. The car handles very neutral, and the LSD is still awesome for letting me get power down all the way through the turns.

And yes, there is ZERO rust on this car. Not even on the bolts.
                                Last edited by owequitit; 03-25-2008, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X