No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol wow mike where have you been? I almost forgot you still messed with cbs, I thought you had moved onto bigger and better or just got out of the car game???
    Previous cb7members ride thread
    86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
      I believe mike used a modified furniture dolly lol. Mike modified it by putting a small pallet/skid on top and secured it with screws..
      hah yeah almost, actually my furniture dolly was busy holding the motor that i took out of that shell the frame is actually sitting on half of a pallet that i screwed wheels onto the bottom of. worked pretty well, but as soon as it got snagged on the edge of the flatbed (as he was winching it up) it crumbled.

Originally posted by HaulAss247
      lol wow mike where have you been? I almost forgot you still messed with cbs, I thought you had moved onto bigger and better or just got out of the car game???
      lol no way dude, im still working on 3 CBs at the moment, as well as my truck (see signature). havent had as much time as i used to to do as many projects, but I assure you im still playin the game lol. im also a full time student, i work 5 days a week, and im working on establishing an online business. every day is busy, doesnt leave too much time for playing with other projects and going online.

Originally posted by JACCORD01
      This cars going to look great mike im def looking forward to seeing it replenished =]

What are your plans for the interior work?
      thanks, next season will definitely be its rebirth. i have everything i need to completely redo the interior in black, with a number of custom touches that is going to set it off. car needs SO much work beyond that though........ :\

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Everytime I see your MRT the first word that comes to mind is CLEAN!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
          lol no way dude, im still working on 3 CBs at the moment, as well as my truck (see signature). havent had as much time as i used to to do as many projects, but I assure you im still playin the game lol. im also a full time student, i work 5 days a week, and im working on establishing an online business. every day is busy, doesnt leave too much time for playing with other projects and going online.
          Yea same here, between work, side work, the house, baby on the way and the puppy theres just not enough hours in the day sometimes. oOo and I'm working on a truck too sr20 swap into a 86 d21 nissan pickup
          Previous cb7members ride thread
          86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Mike, this is one of my favorite CBs ever, and I hardly see you post lately. Whats going on with this car?
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

mike get off ur ass and work on this badboy

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                Mike, this is one of my favorite CBs ever, and I hardly see you post lately. Whats going on with this car?
                meh im still around just a little more quiet. veryyyyy busy i am... things in my life should be straightening out within the coming year so i expect to have more time (and money) to work on this, but unfortunately until then, a shortage of both really doesnt lend itself to doing "because i want to" upgrades on an extra "play" car very easily...

the valvetrain issues still havent been addressed, but i still have lots of plans (and parts) for this thing. i just need to focus on it again soon, someday, once all of this other crap is done :X unfortunately its still just sitting there, for over a year now. the body is starting to collect a green moldy dirt layer in some spots...
                Last edited by cp[mike]; 12-27-2009, 01:03 AM.

Current cars:

Comment

so, we four months into the new year, hows the green moldy dirt?

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                    x2

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I miss this car! Get cracking on the little stuff when you get time. Maybe next month you will have some more time.

Comment

Been a while since an update...

I'm super busy still and the coupe is still sitting, waiting for attention. I have the parts waiting still, and it won't be long before I get to redo it (likely next spring). I've been quiet because I haven't had time to visit the site much, and since I haven't been making progress with the car I haven't had anything to post about.

Ill probably still stop by in the future with any big news, but until then, keep tuning accordingly.

- mike
                        Last edited by cp[mike]; 04-04-2011, 04:11 PM.

Current cars:

Comment

I just fixed the pictures in the first post. Everything works once m1xe is replaced.

Unfortunately, the **** conversion was permanent, and can't be reversed en-masse.

Comment

Your car is amazing man. Its so clean. lovin the frost white.

Comment

I saw this car. Nice coupe! Well, can't go wrong with a coupe!!! Coupes FTW. Bring her back Mike!!!!!!!
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                                I saw this car. Nice coupe! Well, can't go wrong with a coupe!!! Coupes FTW. Bring her back Mike!!!!!!!
                                thanks, but you saw it at its worst!! revival will be soon... this spring without a doubt. I FINALLY HAVE THE TIME

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper on 4-24-2010
                                So an additional entire year has passed, and the dirt still clings to the rusting, fading paint...
                                Last edited by cp[mike]; 04-04-2011, 07:57 PM.

Current cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X