Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    Oscilloscope?
    Ohhhhhhhh, good call.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yeah man, that was a kickass oscilloscope. my dad was a science teacher at the local highschool, that was "borrowed" for many many years and came in handy tons of times in the past. as we used it less (plus it took up so much room), he ended up bringing it back. then the school "cleaned house" not much longer after that, and my dad snatched it back up from being pitched. ends up it doesnt work, somebody killed it so we kept the feature expansion units and had to pitch it

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
        yeah man, that was a kickass oscilloscope. my dad was a science teacher at the local highschool, that was "borrowed" for many many years and came in handy tons of times in the past. as we used it less (plus it took up so much room), he ended up bringing it back. then the school "cleaned house" not much longer after that, and my dad snatched it back up from being pitched. ends up it doesnt work, somebody killed it so we kept the feature expansion units and had to pitch it
        I are teh winnar!
        wat?

Comment

Screw oscilliscope talk. What is the status of this cb7 lately? Haven't heard much, it run flawless now?
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
            Screw oscilliscope talk. What is the status of this cb7 lately? Haven't heard much, it run flawless now?
            Hopefully we'll find out Sunday...

Mike what happened to Chris and ceelooboob???

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

that's just mike's heater, a really REALLY old one haha. good stuff mike!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                oh god....

umm, i havent touched the car in months. so, whenever the last update was, thats how it sits. its sitting on crappy/blown tires, on stock alloys. and its missing a number of parts (it wouldnt start if i wanted it to) and its FULL of stuff (a spare car in my driveway is fair game as a storage closet)

still having head issues, i have a spare set of cams waiting still, but right now im waiting for Endyn to finally release their hardened rockers. im going to be tearing into the engine bay again next spring, to redo the head, plus make some modifications and updates and do some "spring cleaning" to the engine bay later on.

for right now, i have been slowly piecing together all of the stuff I need to COMPLETELY redo my interior - ive collected many OEM black trim panels, i have black seats and carpet, console, etc - im placing an order for a number of yards of OEM-style fabrics, im going to be rewrapping the doors, headliner, pillars, and the WHOLE trunk. its going to look brand new and SUPER SEXY inside... this is going to be my winter project, that hopefully should be done before spring rolls around, so then ill focus on the engine bay.

then comes custom body work, after both of those things.

ill of course be updating you guys on everything I do, but it just hasnt been anything yet - ive been focusing my time on my sedan and truck.

Current cars:

Comment

First you tell us that your car is basically a heaping pile of dog doo that's used as a storage locker for your nasty sneakers

Then you tell us of your mind numbingly amazing plans for it

This is like a cheesy daytime soap

Can't wait to see the outcome

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

soo

how many cb7's do you have currently?

did I need to purchase more to keep up!
                    Seems like I am slacking!

Good work! Can't wait to see interior redone as well!
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

mike mike mike..this is by far, hands down, undebatably THE cleanest CB7 i have ever seen, and i have seen a lot on this website..everything you've done to it, its just so perfect..the wire tuck is the sickest one ever in a CB7 and that euro R is so bad ass..i wouldnt drive it if i were you..i would just stick in car show after car show with the hood pulled off and let people drool...maad props man...6th times the charm right?
                      Originally posted by chessboxer
                      We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                      Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

mike, how do you like the neuspeed tokico blue combination, ive already got the neuspeeds on my new coupe but just some oe replacement struts i think
                        Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

love the engine bay...that's sooo clean!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                            mike mike mike..this is by far, hands down, undebatably THE cleanest CB7 i have ever seen, and i have seen a lot on this website..everything you've done to it, its just so perfect..the wire tuck is the sickest one ever in a CB7 and that euro R is so bad ass..i wouldnt drive it if i were you..i would just stick in car show after car show with the hood pulled off and let people drool...maad props man...6th times the charm right?
                            thanks man, but unfortunately its not quite as clean in real life as it appears to be in all of my "best" pictures though i do try my best to focus a lot of my effort on cleanliness and the organization of all of the parts of the car. i hope to ultimately have it be "perfectly" clean (TypeG style) but using it as a daily driver for half the year in the northeast doesnt really make that too easy. keep an eye out in the coming future, ill be doing a lot of even-cleaner updates!

Originally posted by 91LXcb7
                            mike, how do you like the neuspeed tokico blue combination, ive already got the neuspeeds on my new coupe but just some oe replacement struts i think
                            i LOVE the neuspeed race springs, but the tokico struts arent as stiff as I would like. they ride great for the height, but im planning to get some Koni Yellows (paired with the same springs) in the future.

Current cars:

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                              i LOVE the neuspeed race springs, but the tokico struts arent as stiff as I would like. they ride great for the height, but im planning to get some Koni Yellows (paired with the same springs) in the future.
                              thanks for the info mike, i might just decide to go with some struts that have some adjustability to them
                              Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

alot of work put into this car and it show, very clean, very clean
                                MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X