cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
    Well first off mikes car is not only fast, it handles unbelieveably and and stops like no other accord i have had the pleasure to ride in. I've read this whole thread a couple times and have studied over his mods list and its all i could think about when i was riding in the car, how each upgrade was working in conjunction with the next. I just want to once again congratulate you mike on building such a magnificent car and thanks again for the ride dude.

one word.....balance

-sean
    loving the car eh sean. thanks for the awesome comments. thats how i feel too!!! lol. too bad we didnt live closer. the car really doesnt look like anything special but you nailed it, balance is my goal for this thing... nothing extravagant or built to the extreme, but everything clean, simple, efficient, working together to feel awesome sitting in as well as driving. im extremely excited to get the interior and body work done, i think youre going to be surprised

Originally posted by JohnD1079
    Dude, where do you get all this free stuff from.

P.S. PM what year mr2 stuff you need. I think my local u-pull-it got an old one, i mnot sure exactly what it is, but it was red and looks like it had a mid-engine. I forgot/lost my pliers there today
    veddy veddy sneaky, eh plus practice.

ill hit you up about that mr2, thatd be awesome!

p.s. no i didnt swipe it off the shelf, they gave it to me
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 07-09-2008, 12:06 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ur a theif in sheeps clothing

Comment

ahh man, Im good at being very very seaky, but i dunno what freiken store would have that kinda stuff around here........plus thats the old me, the new me doesnt do that shit no more

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

nice ride man very very clean. unlike mine witch is the complete opposite of yours.

i'm thinkin of doin an h22a in my car.
          back at it again

Comment

hey mike. remember when i touched your valve cover and you said . then i did it again.

Comment

ur ***

Comment

[QUOTE='cp[mike]']brand new MSD 6AL plus installation accessory kit for free. woohoo!

[QUOTE]

It about time!

I got a question for ya.....

On one side of the box theres a tach output signal that could go to an aftermarket tach right? Well would this be the way to get an accurate tach reading? Cause im constantly reading that the stock tach is always a little off at high rpm... So could you possibly hook that up to the stock tach in the dash to make it give the correct reading?

And just out of curiosity would that solve your jumpy tach problem?

Comment

All of your carputer plans sound awesome man.

Mikes Computer Skill > Mine.

My setup will be much simpler... and less computer based. I plan on Road Runner front end that tidy's everything up and makes it look like a Nav system... not a computer.

I might steal you ridea of cutting out the buttons on top and moving the monitor up... this car doesn't have any good place to put the monitor for viewing.
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                    All of your carputer plans sound awesome man.

Mikes Computer Skill > Mine.

My setup will be much simpler... and less computer based. I plan on Road Runner front end that tidy's everything up and makes it look like a Nav system... not a computer.

I might steal you ridea of cutting out the buttons on top and moving the monitor up... this car doesn't have any good place to put the monitor for viewing.
                    ????

what about touch screen or something like that??
                    i don't known much on the topic off car computer/nav systems.
                    back at it again

Comment

OH yeah, both of our plans include touchscreen, mikes higher quality xenarc and my lower quality (and cheaper ) lilliput.

7 inch touch screens. Also included is a power supply and a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                        OH yeah, both of our plans include touchscreen, mikes higher quality xenarc and my lower quality (and cheaper ) lilliput.

7 inch touch screens. Also included is a power supply and a computer.
                        cool

sounds like fun.
                        back at it again

Comment

That's what I thought too... sounds like fun, until I realized all of the work and research I was getting myself into. Still fun, just a lot of learning to do to. But hopefully an awesome out come. Anyways, back to the my ride aspect of this thread.

Comment

mike how come i saw your car at the performance shop the other day. for all this time, i thought you knew how to work on cars. now everyone knows that you pay to get everything done. even oil changes. well here's the reason i posted: guess who got an m2b4!
                            Last edited by minoreparations; 11-20-2007, 01:54 AM.

Comment

nice ride man I like the very clean engine bay with the battery relocated and wires hidden. very nice.

Comment

I noticed you have a Apex'i WS cat back. Do you see any reason to change it out for a WSII, or is the orig WS just as effective?

Comment

Working...
                                X