No announcement yet.

cp[mike] : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forgot how good your coupe looks when its all together.
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
      Mike what's up with your exterior plans?

The whole car is so good right now I'm really curious what you think would make it better. I want to see it!
      I don't think there's anything he can do to make the car better. It is the ULTIMATE CB sleeper. I would lower it more and get a front lip yadder yadder but I'm an asshole.

I fucking love this car man, I might come up to Jersey or whatever Saturday just to see it in person. Motor, suspension, brakes, exterior, everything is top notch. This is how it should be done.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        I don't think there's anything he can do to make the car better. It is the ULTIMATE CB sleeper. Motor, suspension, brakes, exterior, everything is top notch. This is how it should be done.

True story! I need to bring him out to my spots so i can make some money off him cleanin cats up cause Mike's shit runs hard!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          my coupe and backup car.
          [img]http://www.****.com/pics/92exr/summer07end/000_1795.jpg[/img]
          All you need is a white cb9 wagon in that pic and you'll have your trifecta.
          Carlos
          My Members Ride Page

Comment

ya get a white wagon lol, buts its gotta be an EX lol

-sean
            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

mike i may have missed it, but is that a clear sidemarker? i'd love to have a sidemarker, but i dont want a cheap pep-boys marker or an amber JDM marker.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Wow, after all those hard work, the car is finally running again!! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with it too! How's the suspension treating you so far? Do you feel a big difference with the rear bushings? I think my rear bushings are almost shot, but I'm too lazy to work on those stock bushings haha they are a PAIN to remove..

Anyways, for you and your car bro

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                  ya get a white wagon lol, buts its gotta be an EX lol

-sean
                  Fucking A Mike, Buy my wagon. lol, H22a 5spd. EX. I want to sell it and get a lexus GS4 or something like that cuz now that i have my F22 EG i dont really need to modded cars.
                  -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                  newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                  newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                  newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

So uh when you gonna sell me those wheels mikey?????

Im coming up again on sunday so hopefully ill get another ride in the beast when im actually well enough to handle it lol

Comment

hows that ecu map working? hopefully no more problems...

figure out my fog harness yet brotha??
                      THE RETURN IS COMIN SOON..
                      www.realisticdreamz.net

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                        mike, does your dad know you parked on the grass lol
                        SHHHH!!! lol... he wasnt home

Originally posted by doylna
                        Without dissing Dave, this is like reading the thread at HT about his buildup on the RWD Integra.

Nice work!
                        wow i really appreciate the comparison... flattering for me, an insult for dave lol. ive read that thread straight through in the past and its unbelievable at what he was able to do while still keeping costs down.... very very inspirational. thanks man.

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                        All you need is a white cb9 wagon in that pic and you'll have your trifecta.
                        lol anybody have a white wagon they want to donate? besides the ultility factor, i have NO desire to EVER own a wagon... 2 doors is enough for me

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                        mike i may have missed it, but is that a clear sidemarker? i'd love to have a sidemarker, but i dont want a cheap pep-boys marker or an amber JDM marker.
                        why yes it is lol, ive had em for a few years now. they are JDM S2000 sidemarkers, actual oem honda parts... they were available in clear in japan. i prefer the shape of these because they are small and fit the same type of lines as the rest of the CB... similar shape to the bumper lenses.

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                        Wow, after all those hard work, the car is finally running again!! Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with it too! How's the suspension treating you so far? Do you feel a big difference with the rear bushings? I think my rear bushings are almost shot, but I'm too lazy to work on those stock bushings haha they are a PAIN to remove..

Anyways, for you and your car bro
                        ya man!! thanks a lot... the suspension is GREAT! unfortunately its hard to tell how much of a difference the bushings alone made, because the rear sway bar made the biggest noticable difference... along with a few other upgrades as well. yes they were a pain in the ass to install, but i wouldnt have been happy with sticking with the stock old bushings...

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                        So uh when you gonna sell me those wheels mikey?????

Im coming up again on sunday so hopefully ill get another ride in the beast when im actually well enough to handle it lol
                        hmmm its looking like the wheels that i was supposed to trade these for have been put up for sale elsewhere... so i guess in a while itll come time to sell these babies... im going to rock the alloys for the winter, hopefully ill sell these and have another set lined up for next season...

Originally posted by bluepearldreamz
                        hows that ecu map working? hopefully no more problems...

figure out my fog harness yet brotha??
                        the maps working great!! still havent switched back to the other one i had yet ill check out that harness soon, ill spare you the gory details though because i dont think youll like to hear about me taking pliars and screwdrivers to your extraordinarily rare foglight button
                        Last edited by cp[mike]; 09-18-2007, 12:18 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

oh geeze....dont make me cringe
                          as long as it works, and nothing is broke.. i'll be happy
                          THE RETURN IS COMIN SOON..
                          www.realisticdreamz.net

Comment

....your driving THAT in the winter?!...WTF is wrong with you Mike? I dont even drive MINE in the winter....and its a piece of crap....drive the fowa dowa!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                              ....your driving THAT in the winter?!...WTF is wrong with you Mike? I dont even drive MINE in the winter....and its a piece of crap....drive the fowa dowa!
                              thats the plan :\ if all goes well, this should be the ONLY cb i have during the winter... unless my brother takes too long to buy my 4dr, in that case ill drive that...

tho to be perfectly honest id feel more comfortable in my coupe in the snow, between the good tires, brakes, and overall solidity of the car... well see

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                              Current cars:
                              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

but the SALT!!!! !!!!!!!!!

JDMRIDES.ca