Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accord SiR
    replied
    bigjoegood1, thanks for the compliment bro.

91accordexr33, kamaccord, the port match is very very close. Just a CH bit larger. The tb is a 76mm. I may go with a different intake or fab one up using a spare h22 intake manifold that I have. But first lets see what this will do.

quickangel93, it will be, just been busy with work lately. Just need to finish up a few loose things at the moment. Hopefully very very soon.

Leave a comment:

• quickangel93
    replied
    damm i cant wait to see this thing run on the road!

Leave a comment:

• kamaccord
    replied
    WOW! Man the ported intake and throttle body look awesome. What size throttle body is that? Absolutely awesome.

Originally posted by Accord SiR
    The weather has been shitty so no real major work on the car itself. Decided to get the skunk2 intake manifold ready to swap over. I ended up port matching it to my rpm services throttle body.

before

after

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    nice port match. whats the bore on that TB

Leave a comment:

• bigjoegood1
    replied
    Your car is some kinda hawt. Another tight one reppin' the good DMV! keep up the good werx

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    The weather has been shitty so no real major work on the car itself. Decided to get the skunk2 intake manifold ready to swap over. I ended up port matching it to my rpm services throttle body.

before

after

Last edited by Accord SiR; 03-29-2009, 11:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    91accordexr33, Its nice and snug fit in there. And its been started already I'll get some video of it if the weather is decent tomorrow(suppose to snow tomorrow around my way).

NAiL05, kamaccord, Yeah my friend did a great job on welding up the charge pipe and the dump tube.

kamaccord, I still have to head up to MBS for some bigger stainless steel piping on the intercooler to tb side once I have the TB & skunk2 intake installed.

Leave a comment:

• kamaccord
    replied
    91accordexr33, you know it, atmospheric dump on the wastegate. I installed the dump tube on the wastegate today. Here are some pics:

Everything is nice and snug in there. Ready for that drive now.
    The set is lookin real nice. With a welder like your friend, you have no need for MBS.

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    Wow clean welds. Tial ftw lol.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    fuckin sweet. nice fab work, perfect fit. I just love the sound of that!

get some vids of the start up

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    91accordexr33, you know it, atmospheric dump on the wastegate. I installed the dump tube on the wastegate today. Here are some pics:

Everything is nice and snug in there. Ready for that drive now.
    Last edited by Accord SiR; 03-29-2009, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    atmospheric ext. WG dump= screamin

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    kamaccord, Shadow1, Bboy_Trevstuh, 1990HybridCB7, 91accordexr33, thanks for the compliments again guys.

kamaccord, yeah my buddy came through and then some. He actually dropped of the new dump tube today but I didn't get a chance to install. I had to reclock the wastegate so that dump and the nipple on the bottom of the wastegate weren't in the way of anything. What a pain in the ass. I'll install the dumptube tomorrow if the weather permits and get a few more pics of that.

Shadow1, I will take you up on your offer there.

1990HybridCB7, I'll hit you up so we can meet up. Maybe do a lil mini meet/gather with a few of the local members.

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    nice nice nice

Leave a comment:

• 1990HybridCB7
    replied
    Shadow1, thanks for the compliments, I may end up going to the dyno soon just to see what the addition of the manifold did.

starchland, yes, I ended up cutting the endtank inlets and had my friend weld some 90 degree cast aluminum elbows inplace. He did a nice job on it.

Another pic with the foglights finally working.

I finished up today welding the last last charge pipe with my buddy. Just need to install the dumptube off the wastegate and I'll finally take it for a drive to see whats going on.

shes beautiful, We gotta meet up sometime soon when you have her running how u want her too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X