i looked through the whole thread beautiful car man

Leave a comment:

• Honda_Clio
    replied
    looks great man .. congrats ..

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    Lil update, been busy working on my house so I put the car aside for awhile. I was also waiting on a few more parts so i can finish the intercooler endtanks. But for know here are some new pics of some stuff that snatched up yesterday from the paint shop and finially installed my flush mount spoiler yesterday since the weather was nice, enjoy:

finally got the new bumper painted:

the intersection light trims where paint matched as well:

Shots of my oem flush mount spoiler:

more shots I took of the traction bar, some from underneath the car:

Heres a shot of the manifold with turbo, dp ac pump, ac lines alternator and ps in place:

Leave a comment:

• 1990HybridCB7
    replied
    Originally posted by Accord SiR
    kamaccord, by far NJ is car stealing capitol. Well as far as cars going missing at events, MIR is getting to be bad now. Shit sucks.

deevergote, you better have that cb ready for that spring meet.

Shadow1, More pics will be up soon. Got the bumper at the body shop and need to weld up somemore stuff and I'll go out for a drive to take some pictures.

Would I be able to tag along when you go for this ride lol

I reallly need to see this car in person carlos.

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    kamaccord, by far NJ is car stealing capitol. Well as far as cars going missing at events, MIR is getting to be bad now. Shit sucks.

deevergote, you better have that cb ready for that spring meet.

Shadow1, More pics will be up soon. Got the bumper at the body shop and need to weld up somemore stuff and I'll go out for a drive to take some pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote
    We can take the less impressive cars and box in the nice ones for those who are paranoid

lmao. that would be cool to see. lol. Deev. i expect you to be at my meet also. lol

Carlos you need some more pics man!! MOAR!!!!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Englishtown is the thieves' shopping ground. Atco isn't nearly as bad (and a much better track, IMO)

It's still smart to keep an eye on your car... but I've never had any trouble, nor have I known anyone to ever have any trouble. The parking lot is sorta in the middle of everything, so a thief would have to be pretty ballsy. Englishtown has more secluded lots.

If my car isn't ready to run in the spring, I'll be down to just hang out at Atco, and watch whoever else wants to run. I have yet to replace the motor, but it's been running strong for a while now. We can take the less impressive cars and box in the nice ones for those who are paranoid

Kamaccord... is your car boosted yet? (sorry to threadjack your MR thread, Carlos... no more, I promise! )

Leave a comment:

• kamaccord
    replied
    deevergote, you do need to get something going man, we used to have some great meets. As for running the car, I'll run it, but not at Atco, way to far from home if something breaks man. She would have to be a trailer queen just to be on the safe side if I run it up at Atco. I will show up for a weekend meet up at Atco though.

Keep in mind cars get stolen like crazy at Atco meets. NJ is like the capitol for car theives. Car rental companies don't like NJ residents to rent cars due to the theft of rental cars. As a result around in Newark if you have a NJ license you cannot rent a car.
    Last edited by kamaccord; 11-19-2007, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    deevergote, you do need to get something going man, we used to have some great meets. As for running the car, I'll run it, but not at Atco, way to far from home if something breaks man. She would have to be a trailer queen just to be on the safe side if I run it up at Atco. I will show up for a weekend meet up at Atco though.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    I'll definitely have to try to organize something as well. I've been a lousy admin in that aspect! This year has been rough for me, so I haven't been able to do much. I'm getting in a much better position now though, so next year should be good!

Will you EVER run that beast of yours on the track, Carlos? Bring it up to Atco! I'll get a bunch of CB7s there, and you can make us all look like snails I'll bring a spare axle or two

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    Shadow1, the person that did those videos would be accordtunerx. He does have some skills when it comes to making videos.

1990HybridCB7, I think I can do that for you bud. The Darkside is very evil my friend.

Leave a comment:

• 1990HybridCB7
    replied
    1990HybridCB7, I started it up last friday night, didn't get a chance to drive it. Been busy working on my house\home improvement stuff. We do have to meet up.

Shadow1, pwrusr, Don't get me wrong, Johnny is funny and he is a good friend of mine. He just tends to bend the truth a bit so I just tune him out when he talks sometimes, who am I kidding, all the time.

Yea man, just LMK whenever you have a chance.

I wana go for a ride in a boosted H, sway me over to the dark side

hopefully if I can ever save enough, I'll buy your turbo kit if its still available

Leave a comment:

Working...
X