Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHHHHH, i'm jealous of the mirrors!
    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

nice to see you FINALLY got them installed!

now I'm not the only coupe with PFM car is getting better and better every day los'

now we just need to meet up so I can ride in it
      OS^e
      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Dude those are some sick numbers.
        my ride

Comment

bracersi, More HP coming soon! Good things come to those who wait, I always say.

shawn.hayden, yup, finally painted and installed, thanks for your help Manny. Been slacking lately on installing stuff.

Laguna7, they are the bomb. Can't help myself from pressing the button all the time I drive the car.

accord_inspire, more pics coming soon bro.

Thanks, for the compliments, again everyone.
          Carlos
          My Members Ride Page

Comment

NEW PICS, ENJOY.

Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-18-2007, 03:14 PM.
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-18-2007, 03:14 PM.
              Carlos
              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-18-2007, 03:13 PM.
                Carlos
                My Members Ride Page

Comment

YES my cars role model has taken new pics lol Damn man your car is beautifull can you help me out on my car so i can get it to at least look a lil like your but with my own taste please .
                  I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

nawcee carlos .. lovin the grill alot man .. ...

those wheels are hella sweet ..
                    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Thanks guys.
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Man Carlos I wish you could come down here to Florida for a meet sometime. I would love to include your car in the photoshoot with accord_inspire. I met him last night and saw his car in person, the intersection lights definitely add to every car!

Hows the motor running? I can't wait to beef mine up like yours.. your motor is my idol.
                        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Yeah, I wanted to meet up with Accord_Inspire and BustedLX back in March when I was in Miami, but my best friend got ill and my last weekend in Miami went to shit. But yeah, I am forever going down there since my best friend lives down there now. I am actually trying to move down to Florida myself. But I will be heading down there with in the next month or so. On the other hand, my motor is running strong. Getting ready to start up a new phase on the turbo system, bigger intercooler, bigger injectors, equal length manifold, 40mm wastegate, 2.5" intercooler piping and more psi. Maybe even a bigger turbo. But for now, I am trying to max out the good old Precision sc61. So we shall see what things(hp) are in the future for this setup.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

Sounds like a plan.. and be sure to let me know when you come down to Florida. We can set up a meet.. I've hung out with both Manny and Jose, both cool guys. I can also introduce you to some other members in my area.

we need a 500 HP beast cb7 in this area.. tear up the other Teggys, Civics, Crx's.. and so on.
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Wow Carlos, I love the new look!
                              intersection lights add a very nice touch to the car
                              ~~~~~~~

Comment

That thing looks evil with intercooler peeking out behing the front licence plate. You did and incredible job with your car. I'm liking the grill too. Very nice indeed....

"And the coldest ones that we thought husky
                                they be like I dont know his name but he aim like Wayne Gretzki
                                that's funny cause I dont play hockey
                                I play Horse upon the mic and watch them all copy"
                                -Canibal Ox

Comment

Working...
                                X