No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up Bro. the car is lookin sweet. You removed your front lip I see. I can't wait to hook-up with you. You know, I'm still dealing with those people down here. How is she running? Are you traveling to Tenn.? Anyway, love your ride man. I hope to be on the road in about two weeks. I'll come up. Peace
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

hey its looking great, i love the rosewood brown coupes, idk y i would say that, i dont own one or anything

whats that flap on the roof right in front of ur sunroof

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        whats that flap on the roof right in front of ur sunroof
        sunroof wind deflector

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Looks clean and simple!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
          oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to the Ville! I want to see it sooooooo bad!
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Thanks to everyone on the compliments. More pics coming soon.

Uncle_el, I've had that chargespeed grill since last year.

Timmy, Timmy, TimmyOTool to funny.

Accord_inspire, I know I missed out on catching up with you when I was in Miami, I didn't even get a chance to hit up Busted_LX and Acch22. But have no fear, cause LOS is coming back at the end of June for 2.5 weeks.

Kamaccord, I gotta catch up with you and TRINI-2-DE-BONE. Your manifold looks good.

93accordexcoupe, jdm sunvisor with the wind deflector

shawn.hayden, really want to go but I have been really busy at work and don't know if I can take off next friday to drive up there. We shall see mid week next week if I am going or not.
              Carlos
              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                Uncle_el, I've had that chargespeed grill since last year.
                had to go back through the pics to see it... guess i was blinded by the h22 and turbo, lol.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

dude ur car is what i want my car to look like in the future its the same exact car lol same interior major props have u thought bout blacking out ur intercooler??
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Was thinking about it blacking it out. But why hide it, flaunt it!
                    Carlos
                    My Members Ride Page

Comment

I plan to flaunt mine! I'm sending you a pm.
                      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Meet At Buzz Creek H22 Headers

Yeah I Will Be There Soon Guys And Is Anyone Going To The Meet On Sat At Buzzcreek I Miss The Last One Not This Time I Want To Meet You All Man. And I Need Some Headers For A H22 Man (stainless Steel)
                        TRINI MAN

Comment

nicest car evar!!!!!!
                          bump for a fellow h22 owner
                          and it has 414 h.p.
                          H22A Coupe For Sale!

Comment

carlos, did you have to move the power steering cool lines or whatever they are to fit your intercooler in there? i know a lot of people that just mount a small oil cooler where the winshield washer tank is isntead of keeping their lines up front.

just curious.
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

HYBRID ACCORD, thanks for the compliment.

rebels, I had an old super street mag. that had an FMAX turbo install how to on the 92-96 lude. One of the steps is to move the power steering cooler up a bit just above the intercooler like what I did in the image below. I ended up buying a tranny oil cooler from summit racing because the CBs power steering cooler have a funky shape unlike the cd acords/bb ludes power steering cooler.

I don't see anything wrong with placing it over at the window washer tank though. It doesn't have to be to big. But on another not, A small oil cooler that can be used that I have found on some stock cars is the 1st gen ford probe turbo and some subaru legacy have them as well.
                              Last edited by Accord SiR; 04-11-2005, 02:06 PM.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Wow!!!! Totally awesome car, even better dyno results. That's a truly amazing car. Exquist...Keep up the good work.
                                2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                                JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                                My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Working...
                                X