No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that cb is nice man lovin the beast ..

Comment

pwrusr, ORIGN, No1streetjustic, Thanks for the compliments on the car.

Rebels, I'll talk to you next time I head down to Miami, Fl.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Hi Carlos, your car is tight. Those wheels are nice. They remind me of of BBS wheels that everyone used to have on the old Beemers. Good to see she's running strong. If you're ever in the Laurel area come buy take a look at the mirrors. In addition you can heat the pods if you're up to it.
        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Dam...

Mad props, again, MAD PROPS. Love the whole car.

^ was stolen, now basically stock.
          1992 Accord LX Coupe: FOR SALE
          1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo SW20

Comment

Wow i cant wait to turbo my H deuce deuce and run that full race kit your car is frikin tight what did it run at the track?
            Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

kamaccord, I gotta head down your way and do that wiring with you for your jdm mirrors.

illustrious, Thanks for the props.

prtplshdH22A, haven't taken it to the track yet. Not going to till I get aftermarket axles. I keep snaping stock axles.
              Carlos
              My Members Ride Page

Comment

car is hawt as always, got a question for you

the F-series tranny your running (F22B1 I believe is the engine its off of?) do you have to modify the mount to drop in our bay?
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Shawn, I did use a f22b1 tranny. But when I did the swap waaaaaaay back in the day the peeps that installed my lude motor didn't think about drilling and tapping the tranny(after I suggested that) so we could use the accord mount and bracket. Instead they moved the mount back and rewelded it and used the prelude rubber bushing and cast bracket.
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

Hey Carlos, Im new here, but just wanted to give you props on the cleanest CB period. Hey, you ever planning on selling your Volks? Let me know I'll be glad to take them off your hands Let me know take care and props once again bro!

Comment

I think Rebels is in tampa.. but hey hey whenever you do come down we should all meet up, grab a bite and hang out, definitely!

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

aha I see... so what I need to do is tap the tranny gotcha
                        OS^e
                        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Nice Cb7

OMG carlos nice, nice, nice CB7. Dam i own a CB7 didn't know it had so much potencial. Great work, keep it up; you own one of the most unike, cleanest CB7's around. Good shit!!

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord
                            I think Rebels is in tampa.. but hey hey whenever you do come down we should all meet up, grab a bite and hang out, definitely!
                            hell yeah..
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

mugenmseven, sorry bro, thems VOLK IIIs stay with me. Though thanks for the complimants.

FDAccord, yeah rebels is way out in St. Petes/Tampa, but I am always up for hanging out when I go down to Miami or take road trips. I was planning a late trip in July but I might be starting a new job so I am planning a trip to Florida in late August or early Sept. I'll keep you all Floridians informed.

shawn.hayden, yeah I have wasted so much time and $$ because the shop not listing to me. Thats why I now do my own mods. Like swapping in a
                              b-series in my eg6 hb today.

MetaForm, Thanks for the compliment bro.

Yeah I have some nice plans for the month of August and MORE BOOST. So stay tuned.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

[QUOTE=Accord SiR]
                                shawn.hayden, yeah I have wasted so much time and $$ because the shop not listing to me. Thats why I now do my own mods. Like swapping in a
                                b-series in my eg6 hb today.
                                [QUOTE]

The Civic you're not going to mod, Carlos?

One of these days we'll have to meet up again. Perhaps by the next meet that we can both make it to, I'll have my boosted DX on the road (well, it's on the road now... but not yet boosted!) If it's not on the road by the next time... I'll definitley have a few questions for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X