SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    naw...no secret really. the only secret is how the car is gonna LOOK soon. and thats only cuz i dont have pics yet. hahaha

im actually picking up a set of barely used/mint Ksport coilovers from a good friend....gonna cost me a lil but it should be well worth it.
    Hopefully you won't need to add the price of studs, spacers, and tires on to the cost of the coilovers too.

Comment

Nice updated pics buddy...ahh I see the rear fog as well..btw is that your cb that is bieng used on the intro page..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

sweet ride and congrats on the "cover". what's happining with the grills? I am was going to get a chargespeed myself but I am wondering how bad the fit actually was and it would be sweet to see both painted and on your car for comparison. Peace
        My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by djcb
          sweet ride and congrats on the "cover". what's happining with the grills? I am was going to get a chargespeed myself but I am wondering how bad the fit actually was and it would be sweet to see both painted and on your car for comparison. Peace
          thanks, i wasnt really aware of my car being used for the homepage but its pretty neat! phempa did a good job with it..

the Chargespeed grill fit fine, except for the lower inner mounting tab that would have to be modded to use the screw hole without issues. its a pretty tight fit...no gaps anywhere..but a couple areas could use a fine sanding...

ill keep you posted after i decide on which im gonna throw on....im trying to finish some other stuff first though.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Any word on your WS2?

Did that local snatch it up?

Comment

Dude, we're going to have to photoshoot soon! We should plan a meet soon maybe at Seatle Premium Outlets. Rides are goona look like siblings soon. Hurry and get those ITR's on, k?
              Last edited by CB3; 11-01-2007, 08:09 PM.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode
                Any word on your WS2?

Did that local snatch it up?

yes...

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                  yes...
                  Darn!

Comment

Originally posted by CB3
                    Dude, we're going to have to photoshoot soon! We should plan a meet soon maybe at Seatle Premium Outlets. Rides are goona look like siblings soon. Hurry and get those ITR's on, k?
                    haha indeed!! thatd be pretty awesome to organize a meet up north. Maybe get Ronald to come out and play too...and to snap the pictars! LOL cuz my photo skillz arent so great.

ITRs are going on soon after this coming weekend (for winter)...which ill have quite a big update to add here!!

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode
                    Darn!
                    sorry man....
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ITRs are going on soon after this coming weekend (for winter)...which ill have quite a big update to add here!!
                      hmm wonder what this is about
                      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                      Project 240SX
                      Originally posted by chillin943
                      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

sorry man....
                        haha, don't sweat it, good that you got it out of your way.

looking forward to the update!

Comment

haha indeed!! thatd be pretty awesome to organize a meet up north. Maybe get Ronald to come out and play too...and to snap the pictars! LOL cuz my photo skillz arent so great.

after I get my door on if you guys want some euro flavor in the pics

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

UPDATE: sunday fun -minus pictures! haha *until tomorrow at least*

Soo went up north to swap out exhaust and help a fellow tuner. in swapping exhausts i decided to do some other stuff since its all involved anyways...

First was to drop the old WS2 exhaust and then swap out the rear suspension and brakes for the new CD rear DISK brakes and suspension.

Since we had the old suspension off....might as well throw in the new Ksport full coilovers as well!!

and after doing that it was time to finish it up with a brand new RS*R cat-back exhaust system.

lots of little things kinda went wrong, but for a days work it seems worth it. ill add on all the details tomorrow in combination with PICTURES..since everyone loves seeing pics.

PS- Ksports are crazy bouncy when dumped!! and the RS*R seems a bit louder than the old WS2. but the brakes sure feel good...minus the bad MBC, and CMBC.

Comment

I can't wait to see the pics bro. That was alot of work for one day.
                              How did the CD rear disk swap go? Is it just as easy as CB rear disk swap?

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by CB3
                                I can't wait to see the pics bro. That was alot of work for one day.
                                How did the CD rear disk swap go? Is it just as easy as CB rear disk swap?
                                The trailing arms were already modded to fit in a cb previously. So they went on pretty easy.

Dude, the car looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking sick the way it was dropped last night!

But it was bouncy as fuck. I saw you bouncing all over the place when we were heading down I5, crazy.

RS*R sounds VERY sexy.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X