SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode
    Looking forward to seeing those ITRs on there man. They should go nicely with your body color.

The SPTs are alright, I'm using them now. They certainly hold better than the dunlop fm901s (or the current dunlop direzza dz101).

Hopefully they'll work out for you.
    thanks man!

i hope i like them after i install them, but i gotta get a few things since im gonna run 10mm spacers at all corners. ARP extended studs and Skunk2 bronze lug nuts are needed as well.

man these wheel are more expensive then i thought! hAHAha...

we shall see...... soon.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I think if I had a total track car, or maybe even got serious into autoX I would have a set of ITRs. Nice pickup.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

If you have a chance, could you weigh your ITRs?

I'm looking for some track-able 15's, and the ITRs sure do look good. If you got tires on all of 'em tho, don't worry about it.

Comment

PAGE 19 Status!!

yo Sean,

question dude... was the BB6 cluster wiring hard to do?

i'm just sick of lookin at my accord RPM needles gettin buried when i gun it! haha

thanks dude,
          omar
          Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
            I think if I had a total track car, or maybe even got serious into autoX I would have a set of ITRs. Nice pickup.
            dont know if ill be doing autoX but going around the circuit on track dayz is definately a future plan...well for fun at least. nothin serious.

Originally posted by yeamans17
            sounds hot
            haha sounds expensive. those extended studs & lugnuts are spendy

better be worth it, damnit!

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode
            If you have a chance, could you weigh your ITRs?

I'm looking for some track-able 15's, and the ITRs sure do look good. If you got tires on all of 'em tho, don't worry about it.
            sure can! i was planning on weighing the wheel with AND without tires mounted @ work when i install em. ill keep you posted on my findings.

Originally posted by aww_shiet
            PAGE 19 Status!!

yo Sean,

question dude... was the BB6 cluster wiring hard to do?

i'm just sick of lookin at my accord RPM needles gettin buried when i gun it! haha

thanks dude,
            omar
            Depends on how comfortable you are with reading wiring schematics and soldering. lol... really once you understand the diagrams and how things work its cake. just time consuming with the amount of wire stripping/soldering/shrink tubing/wrapping/taping.

BUT if you ever need help i kept a record on my computer of all the accord-->prelude connections that are made. so i could help you out if needed.

then its off to trimming ur gauge cluster/dash garnish. which isnt that bad either. just go slow and a little at a time and it turns out nicely. i always did a little, test fitted the cluster..marked areas then did more. slow process but mine turned out pretty good.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

beautifil car bro, i can't find one thing i don't love about it. Ah Inspiration. Only one more week til i can bring my new cb7 home hopefully lol shit is draggin
              Previous cb7members ride thread
              86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

OOOOOH what a sexy bitch.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  Depends on how comfortable you are with reading wiring schematics and soldering. lol... really once you understand the diagrams and how things work its cake. just time consuming with the amount of wire stripping/soldering/shrink tubing/wrapping/taping.

BUT if you ever need help i kept a record on my computer of all the accord-->prelude connections that are made. so i could help you out if needed.

then its off to trimming ur gauge cluster/dash garnish. which isnt that bad either. just go slow and a little at a time and it turns out nicely. i always did a little, test fitted the cluster..marked areas then did more. slow process but mine turned out pretty good.
                  cool! sounds good dude...

i may put off that project for a later day though haha
                  Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
                    beautifil car bro, i can't find one thing i don't love about it. Ah Inspiration. Only one more week til i can bring my new cb7 home hopefully lol shit is draggin
                    much appreciated man. ive put a lot of time and hard work into her....yet there is sooo much more i need to finish.

its never-ending

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                    OOOOOH what a sexy bitch.

Comment

Damn you doin big things I'm really likin those ITR's you just purchased.
                      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Good stuff, I liked looking through your pictures. I love no matter how little or how insignificant a part may be, you still take a glamour shot of it.

good work.

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
                          I love no matter how little or how insignificant a part may be, you still take a glamour shot of it.
                          sean will be adding a few more "choice parts" to his collection very soon
                          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                          Project 240SX
                          Originally posted by chillin943
                          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                            sean will be adding a few more "choice parts" to his collection very soon

I was about to say. But Im not one to talk

Comment

Comment

hawt
                                Carlos
                                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...