SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtypeR
    Haha btw whats the deal with the flushmount buddy..are you still looking to sell it in its current condition or not.
    honestly i dont know what im gonna do with it. its like 200ish to get it repaired...and then paint is more on top of that. dont really think its worth the hassle..to anyone really.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

to me it would be!!

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        honestly i dont know what im gonna do with it. its like 200ish to get it repaired...and then paint is more on top of that. dont really think its worth the hassle..to anyone really.

I still want it though.
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
          to me it would be!!
          ppft! thats like a 300-400 dollar flushmount then. its gonna stay out in storage and im gonna continue junk yard hunting. shoot, took one trip and about 4 junkyards to find this one. another is bound to turn up!

anyhow... i have PICTURES..and everyone would rather see pics than text.

so. JDM door visors installed! excuse the dirty car & rain. these pics arent anything special ....rain started to DUMP while i was out there!

thats all for right now. its raining and i left the car outside soo i cant really snap pics/video of the mirrors working.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

hurry hurry hurry!!!!!

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
              hurry hurry hurry!!!!!
              "hurry hurry hurry!!!!"?? LOL what do i need to hurry about?

Originally posted by yeamans17
              didn't you tell me once that you didn't want pfms? Lookin good sean, your car has always been a favorite, and you are doing a good job of keeping it there
              its very possible that i said i didnt want them at one point. but i believe they were $60 shipped with a switch/relay/lil bit of wiring...i couldnt resist. then got them repaired and paint matched for FREE. i definately like them now!

i DEFINATELY appreciate the kind words from you,zach. means im doin "ok" with her.

Comment

Finally putting some parts to use I see
                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                  Finally putting some parts to use I see

hahaha, yup! slowly but surely.

Comment

So when is the new stuff gona start going on the car?

Anyways, here's one of your pictures. Edited in photoshop to get rid of that purpleish glow it had. also added a border. I'm freaking bored.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i cannot believe i've never posted in your thread man. i love the progress of the car. it reminds me of my own ride, minus the two doors ! i love it. that cusco bar is dope!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        So when is the new stuff gona start going on the car?

Anyways, here's one of your pictures. Edited in photoshop to get rid of that purpleish glow it had. also added a border. I'm freaking bored.

lol, thanks ? u MUST be bored... anyways my car isnt that LIGHT of a rosewood. haha its close, but the original pic was in the shade..thats why it had a blue-ish tint. im no pro photographer

As far as the NEW stuff... that project has been timed out due to lack of funding to finish it. need like 500 more for valves & springs...

Also im gonna be buying about 600+ of Cory's stuff since he is moving onto a diff car (outside the Honda family--which u know already). So that is gonna open a new can of "projects"!

oh, and gotta buy Davids wheels....

BLAH! too many damn things..not enough $$$$

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                        i cannot believe i've never posted in your thread man. i love the progress of the car. it reminds me of my own ride, minus the two doors ! i love it. that cusco bar is dope!
                        i think you might have posted, a long time ago. i dont remember haha.

thanks for the kind words - just trying to stay afloat with the others...BUT damn seems lke everyone is making rapid changes.

Comment

New!!

Picked these up from a local/fellow member. these wheels have been whore'd a bit in WA, but they have found a permanent home!! they are in good hands.

just waiting on my 4 spacers and 2 new rubbers, although they need 4 .

sneak peak pic!! --sorry for the crappy cell phone pic--

Comment

they will look good, what kind of tires?

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                              they will look good, what kind of tires?
                              they currently have Kuhmo Ecsta Supras, but i cant find any 205/55R15s to match. i think they are pretty much phased out.

im buying Kuhmo Ecsta SPTs in 205/55R15 size for the 2 really bad ones....

Comment

Looking forward to seeing those ITRs on there man. They should go nicely with your body color.

The SPTs are alright, I'm using them now. They certainly hold better than the dunlop fm901s (or the current dunlop direzza dz101).

Hopefully they'll work out for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X