No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad props for the honesty bro...yeah its a different feeling driving 5pd than auto...just keep us posted..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

fresh NGK Iridiums, and uh oooOOOH they changed colors!!

**prolly not a good idea for now**

haha ok that was a lame update. but the real updates will be here on saturday! two are getting TLC...so more pics to come!!!!

** PS- man i need a better map for my P28. idles rough/hard starts and i can feel hiccups, and my mpg at best is 22mpg**
      Last edited by SMseagren83; 04-28-2007, 12:04 AM.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

MORE PICS!! couple small updates.....

Well i didnt get as much done today as i wanted to, got a last minute call to go enjoy the nice weather with some friends!

anyhow i finally got around to sticking the rear fog lens back on and runniing the wires all the way to the switch. just gotta hook them up to the switch and thats all done.

took off the old strut bar brackets and added MY CUSCO bar. a lil different from the rest, but it fits!!!

oh and i test fitted my Gsquare grill i got on friday! just seeing what it looks like before it goes into to be re-finished and color match tomorrow!! woot!

here are soome more pictures for everyones enjoyment!

thanks for stoppin by!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

looking very good....car is coming along very nice....glad to see the h22 running
          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
            looking very good....car is coming along very nice....glad to see the h22 running

thanks man, truely means a lot!

its slow progress, but progress nonetheless! the H22 isnt quite running right now...

i tested the fuel pressure and its losing pressure..... no leaks at the fuel pipe/connections and the regulator tested to be in perfect working condition.

after turning the car off from idle @ 28-29psi .............i left and checked the gauge 30 mins later and it had dropped to 22-23psi. so this would explain the really hard starts in the morning where it almost doesnt wanna fire up/ the injectors must be internally failing and losing pressure causing them to leak a bit into the ports....soo she is back down until i get 4 working JDM H22 injectors or some sort of aftermarket ones.

oh well...........

Comment

Wow bro I see the changes in the ride... im actually looking at a rosewood cb as a replacement and between your ride and timmytool I think i can make it work....btw dont worry bout the H22 cause youll get her running right..shes in good hands...

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                Wow bro I see the changes in the ride... im actually looking at a rosewood cb as a replacement and between your ride and timmytool I think i can make it work....btw dont worry bout the H22 cause youll get her running right..shes in good hands...
                hey thanks man!

yeah my car is definately making some changes, and more changes this weekend.

rosewood cbs have lots of potential. its not the favorite of colors, BUT it can definately work.

ill get her running by next week. just waiting on a set of JDM injectors to send in to Dr. Injector! simple fix

Comment

Good deal bro..cant wait to see the changes...

My Old Baby
                  SOLD TO

Comment

Looking good man This is a great buildup because it shows what someone with a little money, patience, and cb7tuner can do Way to rep

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

The injectors you have may not be leaking. Your fuel pressure is supposed to drop after an extended period of time if the pump is not running. Your running rough issue, like you said is because there may be some breaks in your base map. Once, you get all you motor upgrades done you should try and get the vehicle on a dyno and get it tuned by a reputable tuner in your area.
                      JDM H22A LSD Powered 92 Accord
                      193.9 HP, 149.5 TQ
                      Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold, Custom Header with 2.5in. mandrel bent exhuast
                      Accuracy Automotive-757-548-9227

Comment

Originally posted by F22PwrdInspire
                        The injectors you have may not be leaking. Your fuel pressure is supposed to drop after an extended period of time if the pump is not running. Your running rough issue, like you said is because there may be some breaks in your base map. Once, you get all you motor upgrades done you should try and get the vehicle on a dyno and get it tuned by a reputable tuner in your area.

no, they injectors i have ARE leaking. 8-9 psi drop in 20 minutes isnt normal and actual 10psi + over 20 minutes is considered a severe leak.

i am fully aware that the pressure drops a bit over night but its not supposed to drop much if at all in a 20 minute period after shutdown. ( so says honda techs).

in addition i pulled my plugs out in the morning after sitting overnight and hmm they were wet and smelled of GAS! definately leaky injectors

but thanks for the input . the map is certainly in need of correction, but the extremely rough/ hard starts after sitting for 2 hours plus is because of the injectors..

** a fellow member and myself are supposed to datalog and street tune soon** so that SHOULD help a little.

Comment

Fix your car.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
                            Fix your car.

its in the process. im pulling the fuel rail/injectors/and fuel filter (although done not too long ago) just to be on the safe side.

injectors go in tomorrow morning to the DR.

gonna try to get some cosmetic stuff installed today on the car at the same time. too bad the weather is supposed to be sunny and high 60's but its overcast and like low 50s.

Comment

dude your ride is straight cleanliness/quality from top to bottom. Definitely an inspiration to me. And CONGRATS on finally getting her up and running!! Man, you're really tempting me to go the H route and convert to 5spd. How difficult was the 5 speed swap itself?(engine swap excluded) And approximately how much money in parts was it for the 5 speed conversion?

Again, props man and great work!

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                                dude your ride is straight cleanliness/quality from top to bottom. Definitely an inspiration to me. And CONGRATS on finally getting her up and running!! Man, you're really tempting me to go the H route and convert to 5spd. How difficult was the 5 speed swap itself?(engine swap excluded) And approximately how much money in parts was it for the 5 speed conversion?

Again, props man and great work!

thanks man, i really appreciate the kind words!! its definately ALWAYS a work in progress and there is something that always needs improving.

the 5 speed swap itself, wasnt TOO difficult. i ran into a couple problems from the 5spd parts i purchased from someone. like missing necessary parts,retainers, nuts, bolts, bushing, etc etc.

if i had everything together from the start it wouldnt be too bad at all. its fairly straight forward. id say the hardest part was mounting the pedals which i didnt even do(had a couple buddies helping), besides re mount the clutch pedal after adding a cruise switch and neutral safety switch.

if you're itching to have a 5spd id definately do it, and even more so if you want an H. having everything out of the engine bay made running lines CAKE!

i spent 250 on the 5spd parts but i had to order about 150 worth of other little parts like a 5spd throttle cable, neutral switch, bushing, nuts &bolts and such. ive never sat down and added up all my invoices i have and actually im TOO scared too! hahaha

thanks again for compliments! PS- u need updated pics of ur cluster swap!!

Comment

Working...
                                X