No announcement yet.

aww_shiet : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought so many parts that never made it to my car! I had a turbo, a supercharger, and a nitrous kit… never installed any of it.
    It really is interesting how tastes can change.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I bought so many parts that never made it to my car! I had a turbo, a supercharger, and a nitrous kit… never installed any of it.
      It really is interesting how tastes can change.
      Yea. I cringe at some of the old pics I have of my car... It's the same feeling I get from reading old Facebook posts lol
      Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Whelp, I'm back on the General Forum section!

I had this thread moved to the Premium Section shortly after my CB7 had been stolen. I was super paranoid and thought there might be someone stalking this build thread and targeted this car. Nowadays, no one even remembers me or the car, I figured I should have this thread moved back to general population
        Last edited by aww_shiet; 08-08-2023, 01:32 PM.

Comment

There she is!

Theft is the biggest fear for any CB owner.

How did your REF situation go as far as visual?
          I personally went to the one in Modesto and it was a breeze.

MRT

Comment

Hey glad to see your back in general pop!
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
              There she is!

Theft is the biggest fear for any CB owner.

How did your REF situation go as far as visual?
              I personally went to the one in Modesto and it was a breeze.
              It failed Apparently, I was missing hella shiet. They gave me a list of shiet I need fixed and, it's overwhelming. At this point, I've been considering looking for a donor RSX type-S for a K-swap

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              Hey glad to see your back in general pop!
              thanks bro!

Comment

Welcome back to gen pop!
                http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
                  Welcome back to gen pop!
                  thanks Bro! I've been strongly pushed to revive my garage queen from several OGs. I'll post pics when I get some progress lol

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post

It failed Apparently, I was missing hella shiet. They gave me a list of shiet I need fixed and, it's overwhelming. At this point, I've been considering looking for a donor RSX type-S for a K-swap
                    K is the way?!!? lol

For K, to be able to pass REF, you need the fuel system because direct injection doesn't use a fuel return.

You need the lines and tank from a K to properly meet the requirements for the EVAP system.

What were you missing for the H for BAR?

I was able to do my auto no problem.
                    First time around, had wrong ECU (said i needed a p12 lol)
                    and failed emissions.
                    2nd time, failed emissions
                    3rd time, with new cat, flying colors.

Visual, i had hooked up and DLC from a CD/Prelude to the ECU and properly ground and inline fuse for power.
                    For ECU visual, i bough the recommended P12 with AXX code as instructed by the ref, cut the internals, cut the board of the JDM auto ECU, and shoved it inside, sealed with tamper proof tape (as I said the seller shipped as so although i put the tape on after modifying)
                    Passed the visual easily, and just needed the tail pipe.
                    Passed (barely) but passing was passing lol.

If you still want to go H and want to pass, let me know and I can advise on what I recall to get you going.

MRT

Comment

I could never live in California. I'm almost scared to even visit.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

K is the way?!!? lol

For K, to be able to pass REF, you need the fuel system because direct injection doesn't use a fuel return.

You need the lines and tank from a K to properly meet the requirements for the EVAP system.
                        Jesus... Sounds like a fkn headache. No wonder BlackTrax needed a whole car lol

What were you missing for the H for BAR?

I was able to do my auto no problem.
                        First time around, had wrong ECU (said i needed a p12 lol)
                        and failed emissions.
                        2nd time, failed emissions
                        3rd time, with new cat, flying colors.

Visual, i had hooked up and DLC from a CD/Prelude to the ECU and properly ground and inline fuse for power.
                        For ECU visual, i bough the recommended P12 with AXX code as instructed by the ref, cut the internals, cut the board of the JDM auto ECU, and shoved it inside, sealed with tamper proof tape (as I said the seller shipped as so although i put the tape on after modifying)
                        Passed the visual easily, and just needed the tail pipe.
                        Passed (barely) but passing was passing lol.

If you still want to go H and want to pass, let me know and I can advise on what I recall to get you going.
                        Good information!
                        But shiet, I need to find the list they gave me of everything wrong with my car.

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                        Yea this place fkn sucks

Gun laws suck here too!

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                          I am nervous all the time driving my cb here. Even though it's registered in Florida, with Florida plates. I still try to drive like an 80 year old don't look my way.
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post

Jesus... Sounds like a fkn headache. No wonder BlackTrax needed a whole car lol

Good information!
                            But shiet, I need to find the list they gave me of everything wrong with my car.

Yea this place fkn sucks

Gun laws suck here too!
                            Yes a headache but with the aftermarket support, it may be worth.

Yeah gun laws does suck there, thus why I left (2018)
                            My hobbies, I couldn't enjoy there.
                            Cars, guns, lol.
                            Now that I live in America, I am able to enjoy the hobbies more and not worry of emissions or inspections.
                            ​​​​​​​Getting some Pewsshhhh as well.

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post

I am nervous all the time driving my cb here. Even though it's registered in Florida, with Florida plates. I still try to drive like an 80 year old don't look my way.
                            You don't have tooo much worries there.
                            THe rosewood brown did not stand out.
                            It is a very neutral color and blends in or gets overlooked.

I have only had 2 law encounters in my CB there.

First was day after getting license, I was speeding to over take a truck and didn't let off after passing (yes noob mistake)

2nd time, getting off work, co worker with older Monte Carlo was doing a pull as I was up at intersection going across.
                            CHP looks up in time to see shiny muffler and hears the loud car and instantly pops me for modified exhaust (right around when the side show / street takeovers were starting to get popular)

Just don't have shiny wheels and the car blends in.

MRT

Comment

Yes a headache but with the aftermarket support, it may be worth.
                              If that's the case, I'll keep an eye out for a donor RSX Type-S lol

Yeah gun laws does suck there, thus why I left (2018)
                              ...and getting worse! Every gun "win" we get, we get an "L" on something else; one step forward, two steps back!

Comment

Working...
                              X