Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have an awesome garage!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
      you have an awesome garage!
      thanks man, i feel blessed whenever i stop and think about what i have. and when i think about helping adam (mndude07) with his 5-lug swap in his dinky-ass 1-car garage. we couldnt even open the doors all the way or pull the car more than half-way in!

i have pretty much taken over that side of the shop, everything else is kinda just stored in the surrounding area. i should thank my parents more for letting me have that space so i can work on my car and other projects. they let me be since they know i am learning a lot and having a great time when i'm out there working on it. its also a good alternative to sitting in the living room eating and watching TV!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

ok, time to start ordering shit for my car! i just got some money for my birthday as well as money i've been saving since before christmas.
        i just bought a fog harness, and i will be buying type-S pistons and rods as well as a bisimoto intake manifold gasket tomorrow! next up is a bunck of seals/gaskets and ARP head studs to re-build the motor. i'm hoping to have it all in the next 2 weeks so i can have it in time for spring break when i'm hoping to get this thing mostly done!

stay tuned, i have some tricks up my sleeve that you are going to want to see!

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

just got in my fog harness, and the pistons, rods, rings, header, injectors, and some other parts are on their way. still waiting on most of the seals/gaskets and stuff like the spark plug wire cover, but it's coming together. i cant wait to start building a pile of parts in my room!

Comment

Jayson, i dont wanna jinx it so, knock on wood, but i hope your car doesnt go down the same path as QuakerJoe's. That thing sat and didnt go very far and when he finally got it together it wasnt very long before it was gone. Ive seen your car once, in person, and if i remember correctly it wasnt exactly in the best of shape. Id like to see it again, hopefully in it's prime.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              Jayson, i dont wanna jinx it so, knock on wood, but i hope your car doesnt go down the same path as QuakerJoe's. That thing sat and didnt go very far and when he finally got it together it wasnt very long before it was gone. Ive seen your car once, in person, and if i remember correctly it wasnt exactly in the best of shape. Id like to see it again, hopefully in it's prime.
              haha, yeah you're right it wasnt in the greatest of shape at that meet, but in all honesty that was a rare occurrance. it's only had a few hiccups like that in it's reliability and it sucks that it happened for a meet. it was just a coolant leak anyway, but it was little shit like that with that motor that made me pull it in the first place.

like you said though, i am very worried about getting all of this done then something happening to it like blowing the motor the first week i have it done or hit one of the hundreds (quite literally, not an exaggeration) of deer i see a month or something. this is why it won't be a daily driver. well, that and no power steering or a/c but i did that to myself!

Comment

I dont think you'll blow the motor. Joe didnt have his streetworthy but a week or 2(maybe a month) before it was gone. Not his fault, but i digress. Id like to see you get it going and it be around for a while.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I dont think you'll blow the motor. Joe didnt have his streetworthy but a week or 2(maybe a month) before it was gone. Not his fault, but i digress. Id like to see you get it going and it be around for a while.
                  you and me both man. i've been really missing driving it around and going to shows with it. my truck is fun, but not nearly as fast on country roads obviously. that and its automatic...

Comment

Nothing wrong with auto.

Laurel Blue is one of my favorite CB colors and yours, aside from ones belonging to strangers, is the first one ive seen in person so i wanna see it do well.

Comment

Nothing wrong with auto.

Laurel Blue is one of my favorite CB colors and yours, aside from ones belonging to strangers, is the first one ive seen in person so i wanna see it do well.
                      haha, you'll get that wish! come help me on it over spring break and it will happen faster!

Comment

After June, i can go anywhere. Before then, not so easy, lol.

Comment

I still bet that some of the mounting bosses we need for things got plugged up on accident...that's what's gonna take awhile. Jayson, don't forget about all the tools you'll need for the engine assembly.
                          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                            I still bet that some of the mounting bosses we need for things got plugged up on accident...that's what's gonna take awhile. Jayson, don't forget about all the tools you'll need for the engine assembly.
                            i can guarantee you i didnt weld over anything i needed (or that can be modified to fit! you'll see what i mean in a few weeks)

Comment

just ordered a headgasket, valve stem seals, a valve cover gasket, and a short-block seal and gasket kit from Majestic!!!!!

Comment

here's a quick teaser of what i've been doing over spring break to my cb:

Comment

Working...
                                X