X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    So fuck Photobucket...

I just went through my opening post and replaced all the photos that Photobucket decided to kill with ones hosted on Flickr. I'll be going through the rest of this thread and replacing the other screwed up photos in my other replies.

Doing this has made me REALLY miss this car. I'm currently driving a 92 EX 5spd coupe that is smashed in the rear as a daily, which makes me miss this one even more. My wife and I are currently looking for a house, which we plan on buying in the second half of this year. My main requirement is a 2 car garage (or bigger), where I can finally finish this thing up.

Leave a comment:

• ahdiofreak
    replied
    Really nice build bro! Its clean, I like it

Leave a comment:

• dahubby
    replied
    Dedication and passion turning your car into a masterpiece..Beautiful

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Thanks guys! Oneoff, I'm just dropping an f22a1 back into it with some goodies. keeping it as clean as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    I am officially jealous. I've always wanted to do the SE dash fuse box relocation!
    Looking good though, such an inspiration.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    FInally seeing this engine bay and its amazing. The amount of work into a shave bay is countless. It reminds me how beautiful it looks but a pain to get were it is. Bay is simply stunning, When is the motor/trans going in?

Leave a comment:

• HenRoc
    replied
    Those lamps are a ONCE in a lifetime find.

at least up here. glad they went to a good home.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    I did some work to the accord when I went home for Christmas.

First thing I see when I get to the shop is a note my ever-so-caring mother left for me:
    building the accord december 2014 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

I REALLY need to get this on the road

Got the wiring loom all labeled and traced, then began the process of bundling it and figuring out where to extend.

Got rid of some of the a/c wiring and the wiring for the stock intake valve.

and cleaned up the shop a lot:

I also realized I never showed any pictures of my a-pillar tweeter pod:

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    NEVER!!!!

How's yours coming? I haven't seen much about the replacement chassis.
    its just sitting in the same spot for the past year or so. Since i moved 2hrs away and dont have a garage where i live at now its hard to work on it. Hopefully within the next month i can move it in the garage at start little by little. I didn manage to take my old dash harness from my last accord with me to swap over the wiring for the s2000 cluster. What a nightmare it is

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Loving that clean firewall. And I'm jelly of that she dash I'd love to find one.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    NEVER!!!!

How's yours coming? I haven't seen much about the replacement chassis.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    glad you havent given up yet

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    They finally came in!

headlights by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

My mail has been fucked recently from moving and some other stuff so it took a while, but I finally got my unmolested 90-91 one-piece headlights in! I've wanted these since I started modifying my car 9 years ago.

They aren't perfect, but I will be polishing them and fixing them up. a couple of the tabs are cracked, but I think they'll be fine. The D/S lens is cracked, but I found a kit that fixes/replaces hard plastic like this that I'm going to try out.

In other news, I ordered an S2k clutch master that I'm going to clean up/shave as well as a Technafit braided clutch line. I'll pick up the rest of my brake fittings sometime soon. I just transitioned into freelance work for the time being, so money comes and goes, but set enough that I can finally dump some money into the accord again.

Leave a comment:

• islandhopper
    replied
    those one-piecers look like their in good condition. hopefully the chrome on the trim is good too. nice find.

Leave a comment:

• Restless
    replied
    Your engine bay is looking super smooth. I'm guessing........new headlights

Leave a comment:

Working...
X