X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Work

Ride is so clean man

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post

To all you rusted rotor people out there (95% of you. TypeG probably has his on point), this is the solution. Don't forget to clear coat after.

Tootles.
    Finished product. #stillwet

Back to low. #tootight #onefingeronly #barelygetitin
    I like your style Son
    Thanks for the tips. I got some caliper clear today. I thought of it, but wasn't sure if it would work.
    I just put new rotors and they're already rusting. Will be doing this asap
    Just clear, no paint right?

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
      when can I come see it?! Let's shoot sometime!
      Haha I got another FPR issue. After that I'm down to swing by bro.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
        Hey, visit me too, on the way! I'm in Santa Cruz.

Maybe we can mini road trip up to the Bay Area. I need to see my Blacktrax buddy.
        Lemme get it running again. Down to meet.

Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
        Ride is so clean man

I like your style Son
        Thanks for the tips. I got some caliper clear today. I thought of it, but wasn't sure if it would work.
        I just put new rotors and they're already rusting. Will be doing this asap
        Just clear, no paint right?
        Yeah man just clear. My bad I'm hardly on here. Hope it worked.

93 'til infinity

Comment

When you installed your gates timing belt, was it a tight fit then the oem one?
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Lemme get it running again. Down to meet.

Yeah man just clear. My bad I'm hardly on here. Hope it worked.
            np. I didn't even do it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
              When you installed your gates timing belt, was it a tight fit then the oem one?
              It's a GReddy belt. As far as tightness, the same installing it. I did a manual tensioner conversion so that played a part. I even installed it wrong somehow but the trusty shop I went to fixed it for me. Not much slack. You plan on switching it out?

93 'til infinity

Comment

I purchased a gates timing belt for the f22b and when I tried to install it couple months ago it was extremely tight, it took me two hours just to try and get the belt on. And the tensioner is maxed out on slack. So I may take it off and make sure it's the proper length.
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

So after months of not driving the beast, I finally got it running. Still hitting the shop tomorrow for some issues with my FPR. Just want it double checked. Also, my tuned ECU isnt activating the fuel pump so I'm currently running it on a JDM P13. It'll get me to the shop no problem.

However, I dont know how you static guys ride so low. I lowered it less than a finger gap space, and I scrape everywhere. My sigma lip doesnt help but I hear my downpipe licking rocks and pavement. One of the reasons I didnt lower it that low is cause it was my daily and I have expensive stuff under there. How do you guys do it? Gonna look down there and see what is prone to scraping. May have to raise it a tad.

Pics in the morning.

93 'til infinity

Comment

No Bueno. I ain't about that life. To be raised soon.

93 'til infinity

Comment

I just lowered my CB to the extreme only to take pics or for showtime. I cant justify driving so low. Basically I fuck too much shit up if I would. Header, Exhaust, front lip, or the chasis itself take too much of a beating and I like my car. My answer to reduce wheel gap is get a taller profile tire. I also made sort of a diffuser out of polycarbonate lexan ( extremely impact resistant ) to somewhat protect my delicate bitch ass of a GReddy front lip. It's provent to work very well thus far. Definitely has already had it's fair share of contact with pavement.

I'm sure you have seen this pic already. Meaty tire pics for less wheel gap

Here is also another pic where you can see my diffuser/front lip protector

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                        I just lowered my CB to the extreme only to take pics or for showtime. I cant justify driving so low. Basically I fuck too much shit up if I would. Header, Exhaust, front lip, or the chasis itself take too much of a beating and I like my car. My answer to reduce wheel gap is get a taller profile tire. I also made sort of a diffuser out of polycarbonate lexan ( extremely impact resistant ) to somewhat protect my delicate bitch ass of a GReddy front lip. It's provent to work very well thus far. Definitely has already had it's fair share of contact with pavement.

I'm sure you have seen this pic already. Meaty tire pics for less wheel gap

Here is also another pic where you can see my diffuser/front lip protector

Thats awesome. I may have to mock one of those up. I'm ok with the tire size I have. If anything go bigger rims but I like what I have. I'll just raise it a little. I was scrapping everywhere lol. It may actually be my flange on my exhaust.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Thats awesome. I may have to mock one of those up. I'm ok with the tire size I have. If anything go bigger rims but I like what I have. I'll just raise it a little. I was scrapping everywhere lol. It may actually be my flange on my exhaust.
                          Damn, that H looks good in a CB enginebay

I love my F though and intend on keeping it, but yours look incredible.

How much power are you making & what is your 0 - 60 time?
                          Check out my MRT, i'd love some constructive criticism ---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204165 PICTURES FROM 2014! DOES NOT REPRESENT CURRENT STATE

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Denmark View Post
                            Damn, that H looks good in a CB enginebay

I love my F though and intend on keeping it, but yours look incredible.

How much power are you making & what is your 0 - 60 time?
                            Thanks bro. Never tested my 0-60 but I'm pushing approximately 195WHP. I'm probably going to go with a finer tune and reach over 200 sometime. Here's a link of my mod list and dyno.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...&postcount=184

93 'til infinity

Comment

Thanks bro. Never tested my 0-60 but I'm pushing approximately 195WHP. I'm probably going to go with a finer tune and reach over 200 sometime. Here's a link of my mod list and dyno.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...&postcount=184
                              195WHP is quite desirable That's roughly 225bhp.

I have a hard time hitting 200 CRANK horsies, even with a Bisi stage 2 i'm only making 135 or so WHP (Thats 167ps or 165bhp etc etc), but the reason is Bisi or Webcamshafts, somehow managed to either send a stock A6 or a horribly out of spec cam, because my engine is almost fully built, so it makes no sense to me.

Stock i'm making 150bhp (EDM F series) i then modded the intake flow and exhaust flow and ot another 10 bhp from that, then i -slightly- ported and polished my head, to go with the Bisi cam and springs, and when i had it dyno tuned i only made another 5 bhp (Presumeably from the porting).

However, this Saturday, is will reinstall my A3 cam instead of the A6 and Satuday my Prelude transmission is going in, i've been looking forward to that!
                              Check out my MRT, i'd love some constructive criticism ---> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204165 PICTURES FROM 2014! DOES NOT REPRESENT CURRENT STATE

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Denmark View Post
                                195WHP is quite desirable That's roughly 225bhp.

I have a hard time hitting 200 CRANK horsies, even with a Bisi stage 2 i'm only making 135 or so WHP (Thats 167ps or 165bhp etc etc), but the reason is Bisi or Webcamshafts, somehow managed to either send a stock A6 or a horribly out of spec cam, because my engine is almost fully built, so it makes no sense to me.

Stock i'm making 150bhp (EDM F series) i then modded the intake flow and exhaust flow and ot another 10 bhp from that, then i -slightly- ported and polished my head, to go with the Bisi cam and springs, and when i had it dyno tuned i only made another 5 bhp (Presumeably from the porting).

However, this Saturday, is will reinstall my A3 cam instead of the A6 and Satuday my Prelude transmission is going in, i've been looking forward to that!
                                Eventually I may give in and build the bottom end a little. Either that or purchase a super charger from someone I know for pretty cheap for what it goes for nowadays.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X