jdm_inspired : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
    Ther are few that have what it takes. DJHizzle is probably the only CB around that I believe is put together on the same level as yours. Your is definitely still a powerhouse. My build is no where near what you've put together. Maybe someday though. Glad to see this thing so close to being on the road again. I can't wait to see it in person. I gotta warn you though, when you drive it again, you gonna fall in love with it all over.
    I actually talked to him a few times and stumbled on him through instagram. Funny how who was once inspired by, is now inspiring me. That's what I love about this community. We feed off each other to keep us going.

When I get it running we can meet up and let you drive it too. The wire tuck will be back to factory but you know thats temporary.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

hello?

Comment

Is it running yet? I still drool over this car!
        My 90 coupe Mr thread....
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

i need to get over onto my black chassis already!! i think in winter the shop will have time to get to my moto, then after that im doing all sorts of swappage... cant wait to join the black cb crew, jdm_inspire, lummiecb7, and slick_nine, all my main inspirations for the black build!
          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
            i need to get over onto my black chassis already!! i think in winter the shop will have time to get to my moto, then after that im doing all sorts of swappage... cant wait to join the black cb crew, jdm_inspire, lummiecb7, and slick_nine, all my main inspirations for the black build!
            I no see aleks77

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Updates:

Storage whore/Man Cave:

Everything back together. I still need to change my glove box and it's gangsta lean:

To a very reputable shop we go:

Rusty Italia Rotors. kurobei in the background lol.

And the engine itself. Engine bay needs restoring but having it run is even better.

Oh, and by the way.... it's alive.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Oh shit you're back and it's alive, shit now I def feel that I should finish my current cb
                NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                  Oh shit you're back and it's alive, shit now I def feel that I should finish my current cb
                  Lol, if it took me damn near 6 years, everyone should be motivated to beat my time haha.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Lol its the lack of drive from the site really, nut I got sparked by something by your build, pkus my cb isnt going for the clean and low like everyone here.

So stay tuned man and no disappearing lol
                    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                      Lol its the lack of drive from the site really, nut I got sparked by something by your build, pkus my cb isnt going for the clean and low like everyone here.

So stay tuned man and no disappearing lol
                      As much as I want my car to damn near kiss pavement, I can't sacrifice the parts underneath my car. And (IMO), that hella flush look isn't beneficial with grip. I may lower the car slightly, but that's it.

My style is to look subtle but definitely not stock. No crazy "here look at me" theme going on. And of course, it follows the bark with a bite.

93 'til infinity

Comment

It's been like.....i dunno when.

Welcome back bro!
                        -My Member Ride thread-
                        -JL store-

Comment

anthony!!! I log on and see this! fuck yeah!

Comment

You just made my day been watching this for years she's finnaly running yay!!!!
                            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Nice Ride!
                              What's the difference between a JDM front fender and a NA front fender?

Comment

saw this car when I got into college, and it not running. bought your hoodie and hat and stuff.

six years later, I finally graduate, and guess what, this car comes back to life! TIGHT.

Glad to see it up!

oh yeah, and carlos, aleks77 too hahaha.

I've been removing the tan interior on the black coupe, and will eventually start doing the same with the white coupe, and get the interior swapped. the moonroof is gonna be swapped as well, at least so i can swap the sliding door

i'm debating on tucking my wires though. I have a spare engine harness, but i'm debating if its worth the effort or if i really want to have a honda catalogue engine bay haha
                                blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Working...
                                X