Clear All

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    I have a neuspeed bar finally!!
    That's nice! Post pics!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      That's nice! Post pics!
      That'll be awhile. I have to install it yet, but I don't have my camera at school. Also, it needs to be cleaned up before pictures and I don't have my aluminum polish here at school either lol. I should be able to give feedback on how it feels by Tuesday at the latest though.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is this what it looks like?

Dark_Accord's coupe:
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Is this what it looks like?
          Yes, its that shape. The neuspeed bar came in two colors though. One is black powdercoated like he has, and mine is bare, polished aluminum.

Comment

Yes, its that shape. The neuspeed bar came in two colors though. One is black powdercoated like he has, and mine is bare, polished aluminum.
            Cool, how much did you pay for it?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, how much did you pay for it?
              I got it for 100 used. They're discontinued.

Comment

Holy crap the Neuspeed bar is the shit. It made quite a difference. The front end is much tighter through turns and the whole car is more stable on straights at high speeds and during braking. Thanks again Mike!

Comment

Holy crap the Neuspeed bar is the shit. It made quite a difference. The front end is much tighter through turns and the whole car is more stable on straights at high speeds and during braking. Thanks again Mike!
                  x2. i rode with adam through some twisty roads, and there was a noticable difference even from the passenger seat from how it was yesterday.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

And dangit Jayson...i just need the floor. JUST THE FLOOR.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Oh yeah, Mike: When you had the neuspeed bar on, did it rub against the power steering line? Mine is rubbing and we think the fluid flow is making the aluminum bar resonate like a tuning fork around 1500-2500rpms...its a strange, high-pitched howling sound that changes tone with a change in engine speed.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

And dangit Jayson...i just need the floor. JUST THE FLOOR.
                        make me an offer

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

damn bro. i havent posted here yet. WTF!! anyways, i think this is the cleanest coupe i have seen yet.

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                            damn bro. i havent posted here yet. WTF!! anyways, i think this is the cleanest coupe i have seen yet.
                            Thanks dude, I appreciate it. There are much cleaner coupes out there though. I'm still playing catch up.

Comment

Oh yeah, Mike: When you had the neuspeed bar on, did it rub against the power steering line? Mine is rubbing and we think the fluid flow is making the aluminum bar resonate like a tuning fork around 1500-2500rpms...its a strange, high-pitched howling sound that changes tone with a change in engine speed.
                              What side? Lol I thought i saw what appeared to be rubbing spots on the under side of the bar on the PS but i dont recall hearing any noise from it. Only thing i remember was clearing the PCV.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. There are much cleaner coupes out there though. I'm still playing catch up.
                              You're getting there though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                                What side? Lol I thought i saw what appeared to be rubbing spots on the under side of the bar on the PS but i dont recall hearing any noise from it. Only thing i remember was clearing the PCV.

You're getting there though.
                                it clears the pcv valve and line fine, its the power steering line on the driver's side that goes from the top of the pump down to the rack. Its really strange. I'm off class tomorrow so I'll see if I can make it go away. I love the bar though. I'm glad I didn't look for this bar for so long only to be disappointed...and thanks man. I just want to send a message around STL with my CB since there really aren't any others. Seeing a 08 SI sedan and a 00 GSR rolling with a CB7 is probably odd looking to some people.

Comment

Working...
                                X