No announcement yet.

mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skunk2 EF civic UCAs, or black carpet and black dashboard swap, or 6x9s to replace my sub....these are the options I'm torn between as a Christmas present to myself and the CB.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

let me know what parts you got

and i say the Skunk2 UCAs. speakers wont help you handle better. lmao.

Comment

Dude I love the interior shots from your first page, looks way clean!

Comment

Thanks man! I was blessed with a super clean, like-new interior when I bought the car. Now everything behind the front seats is stripped, but my goal is a half-strip. When you sit in the front it'll look like a full interior until you turn around!

Here was the backseat when it was in:

I just wish I could get the interior metal sprayed to match the exterior...whatever I do it'll stay clean, since that seems to be what I get compliments on most.
          Last edited by mndude07; 11-20-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

So, I'm home all week for thanksgiving break. That means the CB is getting a little love....because it really, really needs it...I've been a little abusive lately I must admit.

By love, I mean a pretty thorough cleaning, and by thorough, I mean wheel wells, suspension, engine bay, and of course interior and exterior. I'll try to get up pictures, since I haven't posted any in awhile....actually none since the 5 speed conversion.

Some might find my stripped interior(behind the front seats) unappealing....but the car has never felt more nimble! Being a DX, I can just feel pounds coming off this car and I will continue to (tastefully) lighten it.

Comment

i feel ya man. i have off tuesday and thursday. so ill be working on getting the CB running right. haha.

Comment

Here's two up-to-date pictures. Its dirty.

Comment

Here she is as of 20 minutes ago:

My hood is all shiny and it just has to be dented.

Comment

I like the front end, you still need a grill though lol
                    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                      I like the front end, you still need a grill though lol
                      Yeah tell me about it. I'm getting a blizzgrill eventually, so there's no point in me taking the time to DIY hack one....and the stock grill is just ugly on my car.

Comment

Did you smoke the front bumper lenses? I love that you still kept the bumpers black factory black. A very clean BBB you have with no rust!

Personally, I would have kept the stock grill on so bugs and road debris don't clog up the a/c condenser.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
                          Did you smoke the front bumper lenses? I love that you still kept the bumpers black factory black. A very clean BBB you have with no rust!

Personally, I would have kept the stock grill on so bugs and road debris don't clog up the a/c condenser.
                          Yeah the bumper and corner lenses are both lightly smoked. I didn't remove the grill by choice exactly. I did a DIY grill a long time ago, and then it got kinda messed up, so I took it off to fix it and I just haven't gotten around to finishing it.

Comment

TASAuto has a "TypeR" grill for like $20. Just a thought.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              TASAuto has a "TypeR" grill for like $20. Just a thought.
                              yeah, I've seen it, but not a big fan. I prefer the blizzgrill/gsquare much more.

Comment

Looking good! Smoked corners? And CD5 lip?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X