No announcement yet.

JPsAccordSE : 1991 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't exactly remember how I did it... the damage on the car and the 'evidence' at the wreck site don't really match up. Sometime today I'll try to put up a pic of where I crashed, because its really strange, I think.

Oh, and that tree only left that dent on the door (which you can see in the later pics of the car in the tow yard.)

Comment

what happened to the leathers??

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
      I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Dunno, I went to go get more stuff from the car, thinking it was still there, and it was gone. I was hoping to get the rear discs and seats, too.

Comment

OMG wtf...what happened...were you hurt, are you ok.....wtf....
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i got the dibs on the leathers them door panels are mine. all mine lol.

JP man. ill be givin you a call soon. PICK UP!!! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
              OMG wtf...what happened...were you hurt, are you ok.....wtf....
              Im fine, I guess... I just lost control of the car one night after it rained...

Originally posted by Shadow1
              i got the dibs on the leathers them door panels are mine. all mine lol.

JP man. ill be givin you a call soon. PICK UP!!! lol.
              lol, what door panels?

Hey Terence, how the heck did you become MidAtlantic Regional Mod?
              Last edited by JPsAccordSE; 01-04-2008, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                I
                ]Hey Terence, how the heck did you become MidAtlantic Regional Mod?

if i told you id have to kill you. lol.

naw. Deev saw that i was doing good and figured that i would be a good person to be the mid-atlantic mod. im working on a site mod now

Comment

Omg.. im happy that youre at least ok...damn that was a clean cb too..what is your insurance co. saying or doing..btw

My Old Baby
                  SOLD TO

Comment

i miss this car
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Sorry about the loss, it was a nice car!

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                      BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                      SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Yo jake are u coming down for the march meet still and the OC car show?
                        Previous cb7members ride thread
                        86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex
                          i miss this car
                          Yea, me too. Been thinking about it alot lately.

Originally posted by cb7addict
                          Sorry about the loss, it was a nice car!
                          Thanks man...

Originally posted by HaulAss247
                          Yo jake are u coming down for the march meet still and the OC car show?
                          Heck yea, even if I have to drive my truck down there, lol.

I'm actually hoping to get a car soon. (I've said this alot lately, so don't count on it. ) It's just the matter of finding one that I want. I'm gonna be going up into wilmington with a buddy of mine from work who knows a car lot that has alot of hondas, so maybe I'll find something up there. If not, I'm going down to Virginia to get one that I found.

Comment

Made me sad to see this thread
                            The tortures these poor economy cars go through every day....
                            Your man for wiring solutions!
                            CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
                            CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                              I'm actually hoping to get a car soon. (I've said this alot lately, so don't count on it. ) It's just the matter of finding one that I want. I'm gonna be going up into wilmington with a buddy of mine from work who knows a car lot that has alot of hondas, so maybe I'll find something up there. If not, I'm going down to Virginia to get one that I found.
                              Dont worry bud i was in your position...when youre ready and the time is right youll find the right cb...be patient bud..

My Old Baby
                              SOLD TO

Comment

whats up jake!? just seeing whats up with your the car situation etc etc and the march meet
                                Previous cb7members ride thread
                                86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Working...
                                X