JPsAccordSE : 1991 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
    oh yea, I'm going to have it all checked out before I hand over any cash. I might go look at both the cars next week to look at them.

Be sure to post some pics!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Don't worry, buddy. I will.

Comment

Ok keep us posted..
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Got a little emotional today. Went to a junkyard with my buddy to get a piece for his car, and guess what greeted me at the front door? Three of the wheels that were on my car. So I guess I figured out where my car went. I didn't find the actual car, though.

I hate the idea that people are going to be going through my car taking pieces of my beloved car. I really, really wish I bought the car back from the junkyard. My parents wouldn't allow me to keep it in the driveway, though.

Comment

yea so your buyin that lady's ex coupe? I'm about to buy that tan 4dr. i told you about a whle ago. 500 bucks needs a motor New Daily or possibly goin to my girl not sur yet But that shit is pretty clean
            Previous cb7members ride thread
            86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Got a little emotional today. Went to a junkyard with my buddy to get a piece for his car, and guess what greeted me at the front door? Three of the wheels that were on my car. So I guess I figured out where my car went. I didn't find the actual car, though.

I hate the idea that people are going to be going through my car taking pieces of my beloved car. I really, really wish I bought the car back from the junkyard. My parents wouldn't allow me to keep it in the driveway, though.
              Keep your head up buddy...take it from someone whose been there..

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
                yea so your buyin that lady's ex coupe? I'm about to buy that tan 4dr. i told you about a whle ago. 500 bucks needs a motor New Daily or possibly goin to my girl not sur yet But that shit is pretty clean
                Yea, I think I am going to get it. She dropped the price down to what I originally offered. Thats cool your gonna get that 4dr. What kind of motor are you going to put in there

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                Keep your head up buddy...take it from someone whose been there..
                Thanks buddy, I am. Its just kinda depressing when you go in and the first thing you see is your old wheels, lol. I went back there yesterday to look around again, and I asked the guy how much he was selling there for. I gave him a weird face when he said $200 bucks (for three).

Comment

I got you bro...

My Old Baby
                  SOLD TO

Comment

Yea, I think I am going to get it. She dropped the price down to what I originally offered. Thats cool your gonna get that 4dr. What kind of motor are you going to put in there

Thanks buddy, I am. Its just kinda depressing when you go in and the first thing you see is your old wheels, lol. I went back there yesterday to look around again, and I asked the guy how much he was selling there for. I gave him a weird face when he said $200 bucks (for three).
                    I'm gonna throw a F23 w/ h22 head in it for now, was gonna do a F20B(SIR) but i have my heart set on doin that swap in a EK civic coupe, so i think i'm gonna wait til i get a civic shell or whatever

Comment

After going through this thread again, I'm glad that I took so many pictures of this car. I was starting to forget what it looked like, lol.

Current situation: still no friggin car. I found a clean '98 'Lude on AutoTrader, but my mom wont let me get it. I'm starting to give up hope on finding a car.

Comment

After going through this thread again, I'm glad that I took so many pictures of this car. I was starting to forget what it looked like, lol.

Current situation: still no friggin car. I found a clean '98 'Lude on AutoTrader, but my mom wont let me get it. I'm starting to give up hope on finding a car.
                        See your moms wants you back in a cb... as we do buddy...again the right cb will come to you..

My Old Baby
                        SOLD TO

Comment

Eh, not really, lol. A little while ago (february?) I found a arcadia green 93 ex coupe that was pretty mint, and I test drove it and talked to the owner about the price and such, and I got soo close to getting it. I talked the owner down from $3k down to $2,500. I even had my mom talking about how much it would be to get it titled and insured. So the only thing I had to do was tell my dad. I asked him one night, and he said "no, you don't need a car. Whats wrong with the truck?" I cried that night.

Comment

Eh, not really, lol. A little while ago (february?) I found a arcadia green 93 ex coupe that was pretty mint, and I test drove it and talked to the owner about the price and such, and I got soo close to getting it. I talked the owner down from $3k down to $2,500. I even had my mom talking about how much it would be to get it titled and insured. So the only thing I had to do was tell my dad. I asked him one night, and he said "no, you don't need a car. Whats wrong with the truck?" I cried that night.
                            Awww man im sorry...well i guess he doesnt understand what a cb means to us..

My Old Baby
                            SOLD TO

Comment

lol, still no car... been driving the truck all summer, which has been interesting to say the least. I'm probably gonna keep driving through the winter until about Marchish, and then I'm definitely gonna get a new car.

Probably one of these:

What really sucks now is that the owner just dropped the price on it from $6,950 to $5,950. I really shouldn't have looked at that page. Grrr....

Anyhow, I still have the door panels and the factory 15" wheels if anybody wants them. I know this is supposed to go into the For Sale thread, but I'm not all that worried about selling them.

That's about all I have in updates.

Comment

how much you want for the door panels jake?

Comment

Working...
                                X