No announcement yet.

JPsAccordSE : 1991 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comment man... yea, I may not have the money to be able to mod it, but I can keep it clean.

Comment

Question: Do you guys think that I should blackhouse my lights? Because I'm thinking about doing it. Opinions?

Comment

thats a good clean base to start with.....thank god for grand parents!!. Good luck with your future mods and projects

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

Yeah after looking at new recent pics you sig pic is my choice as well..Keep her clean buddy.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Newest mod. Got it from Shadow1 a couple days ago, and I finally got it on. Still have to take the old spark plug wire clips off the old cover.

Hey Shadow1, I think we're gonna have to redo the bottom writing again.

Comment

thats cool man. send it back to me and ill redo it. all i see is a black blot on the valve cover. lol. if you want ill send you one for free man. sorry about that.

Comment

You want to do that? Thats cool.. Send me a new one, and I'll send you this one back. That way, at least I can roll with this one for a while. Then when I get that one, I'll send this one back. (I hope this is what your talking about .) If you want, you can have the old one, too.
                Last edited by JPsAccordSE; 07-17-2007, 10:44 AM.

Comment

yeah. when you get the other one just put the old one in the box i send the other one in and put return to sender. you shouldnt have to pay for shipping then. i love loop holes. lmao.

Comment

Thats cool.. You want the old one, too? I dont have anything to do with it.

Comment

yeah. ill sand it down and repaint it. im sure itll look better once i do that.

i may end up repainting it for the wrinkle grey color

Comment

Thats cool. How about instead of sending it out, I'll just come down there one day and we can swap them out, if you arent busy. We could blackhouse the lights, too. And mess around with your car too

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                          Thats cool. How about instead of sending it out, I'll just come down there one day and we can swap them out, if you arent busy. We could blackhouse the lights, too. And mess around with your car too

lol. probaly. i may need some help puting my f22a6 IM on and draining the coolant out. so that would be cool. ill be availible next week on tuesday if you can come down

Comment

Man you got one clean azz ride. Im feeling the red valve cover supplied by shadow1. Be sure to post new pics as U upgrade.
                            92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                              lol. probaly. i may need some help puting my f22a6 IM on and draining the coolant out. so that would be cool. ill be availible next week on tuesday if you can come down
                              Dude, that would be awesome. I dont have class that day because the teachers out, and I'm off from work! Sweet! Call me when you can and we'll figure something out. We could do a photoshoot, too!

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn
                              Man you got one clean azz ride. Im feeling the red valve cover supplied by shadow1. Be sure to post new pics as U upgrade.
                              Thanks man, I waited forever for that cover, lol
                              I'll be sure to put up pics of upgrades I do.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
                                Dude, that would be awesome. I dont have class that day because the teachers out, and I'm off from work! Sweet! Call me when you can and we'll figure something out. We could do a photoshoot, too!

thats cool with me man. ima see about making a wrinkle grey one for my car and see how it looks. ill only install it for the look so people can see what it looks like one the car

Comment

Working...
                                X