Comment

Originally posted by arthaccord
      slam it and its one of my favorites
      He wrecked it dude.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by HaulAss247
        whats up jake!? just seeing whats up with your the car situation etc etc and the march meet
        As of right now, I'm still looking for a car.

Comment

r u lookin for somethin b4 or the meet or u drivin something else?
          Previous cb7members ride thread
          86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Car was looking pretty clean. Are you going to try and fix her or is she done? She looks done.
            Last edited by JDM_CB7_TX; 02-03-2008, 11:34 AM.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

r u lookin for somethin b4 or the meet or u drivin something else?
              I'm really trying to get something before the meet. If I don't find anything, though, could you take me done with you? Please?

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
                Car was looking pretty clean. Are you going to try and fix her or is she done? She looks done.
                Unless you know a way to fix a messed up roof?

Comment

lol if i have to hold off on puttin in the roll bar so you can ride with me i will, cuz my girl is goin, I actually was thinkin about gettin one of these cars for my girl but don't know what shes doin, she has othe plans i guess, but i found 2 cb7s and Ek civic coupe at a dealership in seaford, DE a 90 dx i think coupe, a green 93 ex coupe, and the Ek civic coupe all 5 speeds.
                  90=800 down
                  93=1500 down
                  98 civic=1800 down Not sure what the total price is, prolly not much more, but if your interested let me know, we can make a trip or i can give you directions, LMK man

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
                    just make a Convertible man an she be good as new

Comment

a green 93 ex coupe
                      Bingo.. What kind of condition was it in? As long as the fenders aren't gone from rust, I probably will buy it.

Woot! (All excited now! )
                      Thanks Ben!

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord
                      just make a Convertible man an she be good as new
                      Dang, didnt think of that!!

Comment

A TINY bit of surface rust on the left rear, some sand paper and treat it and your paint your good, really not noticeable, you still got my number right? if you don't just give me a call 302 363 5394

Comment

So whats the word bud..anything new..
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Eh, not really. I actually found a car that I am probably going to get. The car was sitting in the Pepboys parking lot (where I work) a couple weeks ago, and I liked it. So I put a note in the window asking if they would be interested if they would sell it, and they called me back last saturday. So I think I might either get this one, or go down to seaford with haulass247 to look at one down there. If I don't like the one down there, I will get the other one.

I'm also thinking about getting a project DA9 integra, too:
                            Last edited by JPsAccordSE; 02-14-2008, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Okay do the basics...DRIVE IT and check the vin out...and check the motor out..
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

oh yea, I'm going to have it all checked out before I hand over any cash. I might go look at both the cars next week to look at them.

Comment

Working...
                                X