No announcement yet.

JPsAccordSE : 1991 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice..... ur ride looks like my first cb.... - the Red pin stripe that I had.....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

I saw this car at the most recent NJ meet, and what can i say? completley bone stock cb7 except for the wheel.

I really dig you rim/tire choice

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
        I saw this car at the most recent NJ meet, and what can i say? completley bone stock cb7 except for the wheel.

I really dig you rim/tire choice

Well, yea, it is.
        You see the civic there with the same wheels as mine, except it had center caps? I almost took them.

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE
          Well, yea, it is.
          You see the civic there with the same wheels as mine, except it had center caps? I almost took them.
          no i didnt notice. I dunno maybe i took a picture of it, ill look through them when i get home.

Come to the next meet on the 25th http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88637

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Got the rear brakes on, finally.
            Thats about all I have in updates.

Comment

Well, it's gone.

Crashed it last night coming home from my grandparents house. Went around a corner and lost control of it. Luckily nobody was hurt.

Comment

WTF MAN!!!!?!??!?!??!?!??!!???!?!?

i mean...WTF???!! dag man. im glad your ok tho. you got any bruses or anything? dag man. that was a clean car too. you talk to the insurance company yet?

you doing ok? WTF?!

Comment

Yea man, perfectly fine... Just a scratch on my forehead.
                  Havent quite decided what I'm going to do with the car yet. Probably just going to sign the title over to the tow company or whatever. I know theres no way to fix it, which really bums me out. Still have to get the intake out, along with the valve cover.

Yea, I just feel so shitty right now.

But don't worry. Im not out of the CB game just yet.

Comment

Yea man, perfectly fine... Just a scratch on my forehead.
                    Havent quite decided what I'm going to do with the car yet. Probably just going to sign the title over to the tow company or whatever. I know theres no way to fix it, which really bums me out. Still have to get the intake out, along with the valve cover.

Yea, I just feel so shitty right now.

But don't worry. Im not out of the CB game just yet.

im sorry to hear that man. dern. and i was lovin that car too. well on to another cb. i know how you feel tho. i had a clean EX for my 1st car. wrecked it not paying attention. made me mad b/c it was gonna cost like $3k to get it fixed and i had no insuance.

let me know if your looking for another cb man. im selling mine and getting another one next week. plus a i know a few people down here in NC who are selling their cb's real cheap.

Comment

Yea man, I loved that car like you wouldn't believe. I already know what I am looking for though. Keep you eye out for a nice arcadia green coupe. I think thats gonna be the next ride (God I hate saying that, though.)

And why are you selling yours?

Comment

Yea man, I loved that car like you wouldn't believe. I already know what I am looking for though. Keep you eye out for a nice arcadia green coupe. I think thats gonna be the next ride (God I hate saying that, though.)

And why are you selling yours?

i think one guy down here is selling his. its an EX or an SE. motor has about 130k on it. the only problem is it has no interior and no sunroof. lol. he sold the leather interior and sunroof. lol. but it does look nice tho. motor runs fine. and if you need another interior then we can get it from the junkyard up in MD that i used to go to. you could probaly get all of it for about 200-300. and i think there was a SE up there that was the same color and year of your cb. with the same damage too.

and im selling my car because im getting abother one next week. this one is a 5spd and has only 80k on the motor. plus its only like $600. ill be getting another cb after i sell mine tho. i want to have 2 of them. one for DD thats fast. and the other my pay thing thats fast. lol

Comment

I think I'll pass, lol.

And why are you selling your car? Did you blow it up?

Comment

I think I'll pass, lol.

And why are you selling your car? Did you blow it up?
                            lol. i didnt blow it up. i think it would be easier to get a car down here thats already titled in NC instead of having to drive back up to MD and getting a title and all. plus a few people arond here are loving it. lol. they want it. i told them $1k and they freaked out like it was too low of a price. lol. but i got a couple of people coming to look at it tomorrow. i told them $800 as is, leaks and all. $1k: ill replace the head gasket and oil seals. and $13oo: ill put a new motor and tranny in it that has 130k on it.

oh and if you part your car out, i got dibbs on the motor, tranny, and ECU. lol.

and ill be sure to work on a new design for your valve cover

Comment

If you really want the motor, let me know before monday before I sign the title over. You'd have to come up and get it, too. Same goes with the interior, for anyone whos wondering.

And I think that you should airbag the new car.
                              And with that, I'm gonna go get some sleep.

Comment

I think I just found my new car.. or at least something like it.
                                http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...uperSpotlight=

Comment

Working...
                                X