• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean and unique CB you got there Bro,Keep it up

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Damn!

Sick ass CB7 bro. I love the green and the R33 look. Great job!

Comment

Im loving the engin bay whare did you get the valve cover i want one. thanks Jeff.
        i would rather be dead and cool then alive and uncool.

Comment

Originally posted by sefjeff
          Im loving the engin bay whare did you get the valve cover i want one. thanks Jeff.
          he painted his valve cover, should search on honda-tech.com or here for valve cover painting ;p

it's pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
            he painted his valve cover, should search on honda-tech.com or here for valve cover painting ;p

it's pretty easy
            No, actually it is a powder coated valve cover. I didn't paint it. I brought it.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

well it has inspired me to get to work on my engin bay. thanks Jeff.
              i would rather be dead and cool then alive and uncool.

Comment

Man, I didn't notice that your thread had disappeared!!! Make sure you get those pics back up of your car in front of the tanks. Also, great system in the trunk

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Thanks for the love guys!

Comment

I really like your audio setup.

Any plans on doing anything to the back end as far as a custom bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      I really like your audio setup.

Any plans on doing anything to the back end as far as a custom bumper?
                      Thanks for the props, bro. I'm looking into a rear lip. The rear bumpers that are available for CB's suck IMO. A rear lip would just even it out without making it look like I'm playing NFS Carbon.

Comment

Man this is my 100 post!!! finally! and man am i glad its with this one, man!! your car is one of the sexiest cars i've seen on here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Act
                          Man this is my 100 post!!! finally! and man am i glad its with this one, man!! your car is one of the sexiest cars i've seen on here!!!
                          Thanks bro. Your ride is tight as hell too. I'm feeling your rims.

Comment

sick ride...

and welcome back!

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

oh DAM!!!!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

very nice indeed
                                it's even better in person. nice meeting you and the rest of the so cal peeps at the meet.
                                welcome back

Comment

Working...
                                X