No announcement yet.

R33CB7 : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming Home Soon.................Watch out SOCAL! I hope you're ready........

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7 View Post
      Cool man glad you ok. your wife will sure be happy. Props for a great guy

Marry Jane

Comment

Hell yeah can't wait for the new updates!

When am I going to see the watch ouy NJ/NY members post lol?

Have a safe trip home G..

Comment

what do you have planned ?
          FA1

Comment

Thinking about getting these next................
            These would be sick!!!!! Any updates bro!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Bout time your blip on the radar picked back up.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
                Bout time your blip on the radar picked back up.
                Yeah man, I'm in Afgan right now. Kind of hard getting to a computer, which is the reason I havent posted in a few. I'll be home soon though, and then let the wrenches turn!!!!!!

Comment

SOCAL...................

Comment

Just got back from Afgan...........Let the fun begin. Got an RS-R Exhaust coming, along with some D2 Coilovers. Rims/tires are next, along with some basic maint. to the CB. Other than that, glad to be back home, and looking foward to some SOCAL CB7 action!

Comment

I wonder..................

I smell something new for this ride. Stay tuned.

Comment

too hot for the screen . like Joe Dirt would say " daaaaannnggg ". welcome back .... nice a$$ cb bro .If look could kill we would all be dead. Great Work .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

No doubt one hell of a nice ride,I havent seen this car in a while.I like the way everything was executed.Great job on this one!

Comment

I just ran into this thread and checked out your car, I have to say your car is a work of art. I especially like the front end.

Comment

Sup peeps............

It's been a while sine I posted, and just want to say that this site has been good to me. Great times over the 9 years that I have been on CB7 Tuner.

I've meet some cool peeps, saw some sick CB7's and learned from SOCAL's best. Now it's time to pass the torch...........

I gave my brother-in-law the CB7 for Christmas this year. He needed a car, and my CB just sat there so it only seemed right. His family has always been there for me so I just want to return the love.

So, next time you see this ride here with a different flava, remember who built this bitch. Give him love, show him the ropes, and let him know what CB7 Tuner is all about.

Peace. - Gerald

Comment

Good to see your still luring dude!

I remember your car vividly...one of the first I saw...

and I also remember you doing the Xbox Media center stuff too, remember that shit lol.

Anyway that's cool of you to pass it on, is he going to register here!?!?

Well take good care of him!

Best of luck brotha.

Comment

Working...
                                X