Oranger : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
    Pretty sure a6 and H23 runners are the same.
    Aight, thanks, I think so too. Never heard differently. I'd rather stick with my A6 runners anyways because I've already cleaned EGR, and the manifold to head gasket is expensive.

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

your engine bay is clean man. very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        your engine bay is clean man. very nice.
        Thanks...many hours of cleaning and upkeep! And still got lots to go.

Comment

Sent an email off to Bisimoto wondering about his Level 2 camshafts (looks comperable to Delta 272) and springs and such. I'm think I want to improve springs to increase redline to 8k ish, figuring out what he offers that will aid that! Pretty exciting, expensive stuff, but if it's as good as at the cost alludes to, its worth it.

Comment

yeaaaa!
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Awwwwww yeah! Gotta do that son!

Comment

Yea we'll see. Looks like thats about 800

Level 2 cam - 230
                Springs and retainers - 360
                Teflon rocker spacer kit -210

but yea, if it goes fast afterwards hehehe it'd be worth it!

Comment

I have all REDS , I wouldnt do it any other way , blackin them out looks Ricey like covers would , red and clear are ok lookin but they leak alot from what ive heard , I didnt see an option for All Red Testors Candy Apple Red Transparent I beleive thats what I got a 3oz can and it was plenty , Ive had em done for 3 years so Im about to do a recoat ... and Im doing the header wrap with the black wrap , will post pics on MR when its done , Thanks for the right up on it ..
                  Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Got H23 plenum/TB. So the TPS broke either before sale or in shipment, so I have to swap TPS's, which I've never done. Working on cleaning and prepping the plenum right now, have a whole crap load of gaskets and such ready to go onto it. It's going to get glass-beaded, all seal surfaces sanded, clear coated, and then install. It already looks good. I probably won't be able to get it on before my trip tomorrow, and I don't think I'd want to risk it anyways. Laters!

Comment

Cleared up a few problems today:

Exhaust leak: When I installed the cat-back, apparently the seal I used fell out of place and was not sealing at all. I remove the catback and found the seal partially in the stream of exhaust flow. Explains the leakage. Im pretty sure that leak was inducting oxygen into the system and my o2 sensor was reading it, thusly running me extremely rich, explaining the aweful gas mileage and less than good performance. Actually a noticeable difference in power after correctly sealing that.
                      TB/Plenum: Started thorough cleaning of new plenum and throttle body. It's gunna be nice, but in my usual fashion is gunna get about ten hours of cleaning and prep before it gets installed. I also have to transfer over my TPS since it broke in transit. Never done it before, but it can't be that hard.
                      OIL CHANGE !!! Yay!

So I'm heading out of town, I'll be down and out for a bit. But I'll be sure to let ya'll know how the car performs while I'm using it!

Comment

Back in town. Car ran great on the trip... much fun bombing through Mt. Rainier. Averaged 31mpg the whole trip, which is great! Gunna put on new tie rod ends and another alignment tonight. Check out the suspension, it seems a little clunky, not sure why. Reminds me of when my wheel bearings died! Bad... anyways...

Comment

So, I did the all red taillight DIY. Looks amazing on my car, from a distance, or in the dark, they look smoked, but up close their a deep red ! Very awesome.. Pics soon!

Comment

Sweet, I was just going to ask about that.

Comment

Originally posted by oranger View Post
                              So, I did the all red taillight DIY. Looks amazing on my car, from a distance, or in the dark, they look smoked, but up close their a deep red ! Very awesome.. Pics soon!
                              good call

Comment

Thanks both! Yup got done! It looks sick! Will compliment a window tint nicely too!

Comment

Working...
                                X