• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread lacks pictars!
    car still looking good..
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Haha I'm heading to Africa for three weeks. I know, ya'll whining about the pictures.. hehe. I'll try and get them up before I leave, I'm in a last minute flurry of packing and stuff....Got the swaybars, they're sitting above my desk at work. If it's slow enough today I may hit the floor and put them in!

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

LOL let me borrow them till you get back. Africa is a long way away.

Comment

Ahaha yea....well I got them in... oh my such a difference the ass end sticks like glue to the road even during really fast cornering. Kinda of a pain in the ass to install, even with air tools and a full height lift, but definately worth it. And that things looks awesome underneath in the rear.

Comment

So I'm back alive from Africa no weird diseases or 4nything. Nice having my car back.

So sway bars are awesome sticking tight onramps at almost 50. Couldn't do that before. Koni stuff is still on order. Should have rears by the 14th and fronts by November. I guess I gotta wait for the good stuff!

Comment

Sweet your back. I forgot how long it was gonna be. How was africa?

Comment

Yup Im back! Had to cancel the Neuspeed order. Priorties changed now I gotta buy an engagement ring. Yikes! Oh well. Cars in good condition for now.

Comment

Originally posted by oranger View Post
                  Yup Im back! Had to cancel the Neuspeed order. Priorties changed now I gotta buy an engagement ring. Yikes! Oh well. Cars in good condition for now.
                  Congrats on the ring!

You mind taking some more pics of your tinted tails?

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I'll try, kinda busy right now. My car was stolen Sunday night, recovered early this morning with two high-ass retards in it. They tore up a good bit of the plastic and stole my $1000+ sound system. They also put some sweet 6th gen alloy wheels on it, which I may get to keep. But yea, I'm cleaning up the fall-out of that, and dealing with insurance adjusters and other crap like that.

Comment

Originally posted by oranger View Post
                      I'll try, kinda busy right now. My car was stolen Sunday night, recovered early this morning with two high-ass retards in it. They tore up a good bit of the plastic and stole my $1000+ sound system. They also put some sweet 6th gen alloy wheels on it, which I may get to keep. But yea, I'm cleaning up the fall-out of that, and dealing with insurance adjusters and other crap like that.
                      That sucks to here that it was stolen but glad that you got it back.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Yea, well I'm hoping to get insurance to pay nicely for it. I had comprehensive. The thieves did retarded stuff, like cut up my seat belt? WTF good does that do?

Anyways, the wheels that are on it are sweet I'm really hoping the police let me keep them!

Comment

Wow, sounds like they had fun. Hopefully the insurance dishes out.

Comment

We'll see, glad I payed up for comprehensive. But yea, I'm asking for $3750 from the insurance company. That is roughly the amount of damage done. We'll see, I built up a file with receipts proving the retail value of all the work I performed on my car to be roughly $14,000. I bid on the cam, btw! Thanks for the heads up, I've been looking for one for a while, wanna sell me your AFC too?

Comment

Nice I noticed that. Thanks for your bid. As for the AFC I already sold it to my freind Kelton for his rx7, otherwise I'd make it a package deal.

Comment

Oh dang, sorry I missed that! Maybe I'll go beat up Kelton! Haha, yea, well if I win the cam, I'm going to need some cheap fuel control.

Comment

Working...
                                X