X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures!

Comment

Coming, coming...

In other news, ordered Koni/Neuspeed Sport dampeners for the rear. I deemed then necessary for replacement because they are far worse than the front. Those will be here probably 5 days, so mid-next week they'll be ready for install.

I also almost have my H23 plenum ready. It's all painted, prepped and I'm ready to swap TPS's, but I'm waiting for two IACV o rings and a piece of coolant hose.

So yea, I'll update soon!

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Here is an image of the dampener.
        Best price I found was from neuspeed.com

Here is what they say about them:
        Developed by NEUSPEED Race Engineering and working with Koni engineers, we have developed a fully externally adjustable gas shock absorber for Acura and Honda applications. These shocks are exclusive to NEUSPEED and fully adjustable in seconds with just the turn of a knob. The NEUSPEED/Koni shocks also feature an adjustable spring perch to level the car (5 machined grooves on the shock body for 5 positions of adjustment) - the most desirable handling position, as well as, a 20mm shorter droop length for use with lowering springs.

Looked like the best of everything to me, fits my application. I called Koni and they said that they are rated for up to 400 in/lb springs and 2" drops.

Comment

Look nice. Pretty sure those are even nicer than the kyb agx's I've got.

Comment

Let me know how you like them, I am thinking about getting the whole set when I get the money.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

F22HB: Yea, I wasn't sure, but people said that adjustable dampening aren't as good. But we'll see...from everything I researched, they looked the best for my setup and springs.

90ACCord: will do, I'll be buying the fronts as well when I have some money. They look nice!

Comment

So, wow long time since I've been here. Sorry been busy with work

Updates:
                H23 manifold - still sitting around cuz I've been way lazy lately. Got all the parts together finally, stupid little gaskets. And it's almost ready to go in. Just need a few hours....maybe tomorrow.
                Koni/Neuspeed - so apparently the entire working population of Europe takes a break in August, and the Koni struts were on back order from Neuspeed, so I won't get those till mid-September. And I'm out of the country until then. So that will be a while....and my income for such modifications is lessening, saving for an engagement ring and all....!

Also going to look into anti-sway bars. In general, really not happy with the looseness of my suspension, really need to tighten that up.

Later...if I'm not too lazy I may post a few pictures tonight!

Comment

Yours has the stock rear swaybar right? Gonna beef it up with a progress or somthin?

Comment

Okay...only picture I have right now. I promise I'll be good and put some more up with the intake and struts!

Also, just order Suspension Techinques sway bar kit! 270 shipped from Summit! Woohoo, I'm gunna handle like a muthafricka! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by oranger View Post
                      Okay...only picture I have right now. I promise I'll be good and put some more up with the intake and struts!

Also, just order Suspension Techinques sway bar kit! 270 shipped from Summit! Woohoo, I'm gunna handle like a muthafricka! lol.
                      Damn the back end is lookin right! Can't wait to see the st swaybar under there shinnin'.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                        Yours has the stock rear swaybar right? Gonna beef it up with a progress or somthin?
                        Yea its stock...I didn't know too much about suspension when I lowered it, didn't do it right! Going back now! But yea...it'll be nice.

Comment

car looks good. i like how the tails turned out
                          My RIDE

Comment

Originally posted by ofr View Post
                            car looks good. i like how the tails turned out
                            Thanks!

So I took some more pictures of the manifold, throttle body, etc. which I customated, pretty tight. But there at home on the computer hopefully I'll get them up soon! Sway bars should be here tomorrow or Wednesday, they shipped from So Cal yesterday.

Comment

Sway bars on the UPS truck for delivery! Get those today.

I'm leaving the country on Saturday but I'll probably throw them on when I get back in late September along with the struts.

Comment

Where are you going? I wanna see those pics

Comment

Working...
                                X