No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 09-04-2004, 02:17 AM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

TTT

I haven't been posting on my own thread for a while, so I decided to bump it up....Hehehe I've updated my mods list (Bold ones are the recent mods) I'll post up new pics in a couple of days, once I have enough time to wash my car...

Ronald

Comment

damn I love that cig lighter! where'd you get it??

nice ass car too btw
        OS^e
        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

finally a pic of the rear strut bar installed. Just dont see how its mounted in. By the looks of it did you have to take out those side trunk panels to get to the top of the strut or is there enough room in those little bitty holes to get a ratchet or something in there to mount it?

nice car btw.

Comment

For the rear strut bar, I just folded the back seat, and then take off the plastic cover thingy behind it....After that, you'll see the strut mounts, and then the rest just gets easier..hehe

Anyways....I've finally taken some pics of the car after it's washed.....Not much done, just a couple of things....Enjoy..

Installed the OEM window visors...

The new JDM CB3 taillights with painted trim & my A'PEXi WS2 exhaust.....

Close-up pic of the JDM taillights
            Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 09-10-2004, 11:19 PM.

Comment

looks nice man, very clean. keep it that way.;

Comment

Here's an update on my interior...Can anybody tell the differences between this pic and the one I posted a while ago??? Hehehe oh and notice the angle on my shifter changed, 'coz I've installed the BB2 Prelude shifter & mounting plate..

And lastly, my JDM junks that are waiting to be finished and installed...(Noticed the tiny VIN tag on the floor?? Hehehe)

That's about it for now I think..Haven't done too much things, because I'm still trying to save up for the JDM H22A... But I'll post up some pics once I've installed the JDM '90-'91 blackhousing headlights w/ painted trim, the JDM grille, VIN tag and the power folding mirrors.....Oh btw, thanks to Roy (f22-dohc) for the hookups on the headlights and the VIN tag...

Ronald

*edit* oh and 91accord4door, thanks for the compliment...IT might be clean, but it's not fast yet...
                Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 09-10-2004, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Wow, cant say ive ever seen your ride. Looks very nice

Comment

Hey cb7deathride, I'm trying to keep up with you on the JDM junks hunt, but I don't think I'll ever catch up to you....hehehehe thanks for the compliment man, I hope that you'll post up pics of your project soon too...

Ronald

Comment

you got the CB3 F20A vin tag? thats the one I got from Roy (f22-dohc)
                      OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

wow I can't believe I missed seeing your ride Ronald.. looking good

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

Yeah I got the CB3 VIN tag from Roy...Gotta love him for hooking us up with the JDM junks...

Aaron man, we both live in the same area, so I think we should meet up or something..You gotta give me a ride in ur car, 'coz to be honest with you, I've never been in a 4th gen w/ JDM H22A AND LSD....Mmmmmm...~~drrroolllzzz~~~...hehehee

ok ok, right now I'm debating on how to do up my next JDM headlights...Well, I'm blacking 'em out for sure...But another thing is, I've been thinking about painting the corners amber, just like blamethepunx did with his, but I'm still not sure..It's either that or leave it clear and put amber bulbs on, which is my setup right now...I don't know tho, I mean, if I do paint it amber, I want to find the right paint, so the ambers won't turn out yellowish, or it comes out amber at first, and then after a while, it goes yellowish...That'd be sad...

But yeah, so far, my JDM sidemarkers are amber, rear signal lights are amber (OEM), and then the front bumper signal lights are clear w/ amber bulbs (OEM too..) I'm thinking if I paint the corners amber for the headlights, it'll match with everything else, but I am really really confused about this....So I need your guys' opinions on this...anybody??? Let's vote for it!! hehehehe Please help!!! Thanks in advance guys...

Ronald

Comment

Personally, I'd leave them clear... blamethepunx headlights do look pretty damn cool, but think about if you were to accidently overspray on something or mess something up? that would suck! and since the headlights look bad ass clear anyway, I'd just leave em
                            OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

Nice Clean BBB..
                              Keep up the good work!
                              1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                              2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                              3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                              4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                              5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Thanks for the good words dude...I'm trying hard to keep the car clean, and so far, so good...hehe

Well, so far........Clear -->1, Amber -->0......Anybody else want to vote?? 'coz I'm still really confused on what to do... Hehehe

Ronald

Comment

Working...
                                X