No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE that tape mark...that's so cool, its like a race car trademark.

Feeling that interior...digging the whole car really. I always have tho. Quick request, mind if I can get a front shot of the fogs? I want to compare it to mine and see if I notice enough of a different to warrant myself looking for a set.

Thanks.

Comment

dude, very nice ride....

very rare to see a nicely mod-ed cb7 here in BC.

tell me, will there be any luck for me if i start looking for fog lights for my cb7 in Mitchell island?

short ram intake, clear side markers, amber corner lights, red clear taillights, reverse glow gauges, blue/white xenon headlights, JDM foglights

Comment

Thanks for the good words guys...So far, I've spent most of my money towards the front end of my car...hehehe I'm just glad that ppl here in this site like how I mod my car...

AccordWarrior - Do you want front shots with the fogs on or off?? Just a bit confused...I'll try to take pics of both when I have some time dude...I'm busy with skool right now.. But honestly speaking, I didn't notice any difference in light output between the JDM fogs and the USDM fogs...

evan_mph - Hey man, if you think my car's nice, theen I really think you should check out Deryk999's ride... He's from BC too...hehe....As for the fogs, I'm about to sell my USDM fogs as soon as skool's done in 2 weeks or so....But again, Deryk999 got first dibs on it..We'll see how it goes from there...But yeah, you might be able to find some in Mitchell Island....Ppl say fogs are rare and hard to find, but...You never know, right?? Hehehe..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

I absolutely love your front end. Looks great and the rest of your car is very very clean.

I think a 93-93 trunk-lid swap would set the car off nicely.
          Other than that, I love everything you've done with your car. Keep it up...amazing....

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R

AccordWarrior - Do you want front shots with the fogs on or off?? Just a bit confused...I'll try to take pics of both when I have some time dude...I'm busy with skool right now.. But honestly speaking, I didn't notice any difference in light output between the JDM fogs and the USDM fogs...

Ronald
            Hey Ronald,

I was just wondering how they look compared to the USDM fogs from the front for aesthetic purposes. I like the look of the fogs, but the USDM ones seemed a little jammed in there compared to the JDM ones. I just wanted to see a set of the JDM's from the front just to see if I notice enough of a difference to change them out like you did. I know the output wouldn't be much difference.

No rush on the pics tho. I'm not in a rush to change them out lol.

But keep up the good work. I've always liked the car. For some reason the way you've built it, it just works.

Comment

Well, haven't posted any updates for a while...Mostly 'coz nothing has been done to the car...hehehe Well, I'm still saving up some cash, 'coz right now my car is hitting past 296000kms, and I still don't know what to do when she reaches 300000kms..Get new T-belt and fix up this engine?? Or just swap another engine... Still have no idea..Hehe

Anyways...Installed my AEM cold air intake today, so I took some before and after shots...I didn't want to get it at first, but I got a good deal on it..$100CAD for everything incl. bypass valve... Also got a couple of other small things, nothin big...Got a new headunit (Alpine CDA-7894) along with MRV-T707 amp to power 2 8" subs..Hehe I went with the 8" subs just 'coz they're light, and I don't want to weigh down my car with 10" or 12"...Hahaha anyways, I'll be getting some grounding kit in about a week or so, aaaaand if things go well, I might be gettin some D2 coilovers from my friend who has the JDM CD5 (The green 5th gen from my Valentine's Day Photoshoot thread...) Also lookin for a front lip like his..(stock JDM CD6 SiR lip...) Pretty damn hard to find tho...

Well, 'nuff said, here's some pics...Sorry the engine bay's dirty...

Before shots...

After shots...

Oh the cold air intake is actually off a 4th gen SR-V Lude, soo I had to move it around and cut it a bit for it to fit under the hood without hitting anything..

And here are other pics of the rest of the things that I bought recently...

Comment

Misc..

Same old, same old...hehehe hopefully once I get the D2 coilovers, my car would look a bit different...

Ronald

Comment

dayam the new goodies are hot! i was wondering when you will be lowering the ride. hopefully soon bro . you are my DX hero (LX, canadian) LOL!
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

"i think im turning japanese"

lovely automobile

Aiko (then) & Ayu (now)

Comment

Id say thats one of the cleanest Triple Bs Ive seen (besides 92AccordDX's) really like the whole idea of where you going with the car
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Lookin clean!

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                        oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Hehe thx for the compliments guys.. I'm just trying to make my car different than anyone else's CB7 here in Vancouver....So far so good, no one has a car that looks like mine yet...Hehehe

Right now I'm just really worried about my engine tho...The headgasket has been leaking for about a year or so now...Not major, but you can definitely see more and more oil splash around that area...It's pretty scary...And as much as I try to drive slowER, it's really hard to get rid of my old driving habits.. But actually, with this car, I rarely rev it up past 4000RPM...I dunno..I just don't want to spend money on my buddy's D2s, and then having the headgasked blown a week after I installed the D2s or something...Hahaha Oh btw, does anyone know an average lifespan of a headgasket? I mean, how many kms before it starts leaking bad, and ppl have to replace it? I don't know, if it comes down to it, I prolly won't even bother fixing this engine..Too old...Maybe just get an H23A1 or somethin...

Yo Timmy!!! You have the same deck as mine, but in silver!!! Suhweeet!! /////ALPINE RULEZZ!!! hehehehe

Well, I'll definitely keep you guys updated as soon as I get more stuff done to it...

Ronald

Comment

nice work ronald!! I wished my 91 lx looked like yours, have you ever considered an f22b?

Comment

For some reason I can't explain, those are the cleanest looking headlights I have EVER!!!!!!! Seen on a cb! Good luck and nice mods!!!!
                              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

question??

where u get those sidemarkers and how much was that beautiful exhaust sytem im thinking about gettin the same one
                                I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

Working...
                                X