No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill give ya a hand on the swap buddy, and u still have to take some pics of my car!
    90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

nice ronald....

swapping it urself??? its not bad man. u need a cherry picker. f/h motors have to be angled when we shove it back in. b/d blocks drop right in. so its a bit tricky, but sooo doable.
      welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

TTT

I updated my mods list! Hehehe I have some JDM CB3 foglights coming soon (Thx Kurobei!), so I'll be selling the USDM ones soon...Nothing much done to the car...ITR boot, and finally installed the Neuspeed short shift adapter.....Shifting feels much better now!! Oh and I'm still trying to find the right spot to mount my JDM plate...

Well, I'll post up some updated pics once I'm done with exams and things..hehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

car looks good. feelin the headlights alot are those really jdm taillights cuz if i remember that jdm tails dont have a reflector? alot of jdm parts thats a plus in my book check out my ride. tell me what u think

Comment

lookin good buddy!
            90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

how much of a diff did you notice with that cam timing?

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

oneoffaccord - Thx for the compliment...And yes mine are JDM taillights...They still have reflectors, but there's no side reflector...You know how for the USDM tails, around the corner part, the red lens inside curves in? Well, on the JDM tails, the red lens goes smooth around the corner (no indent for the side reflector) Oh and as soon as I finish this, I'll check out yer ride...

Deryk - We still need to take pics of yer car dude....Hahahhaa Next meet man, next meet...I'm getting a digi cam this weekend....

FDAccord - When I advanced the timing from 15 to 18, and put 92 octane gas, I can really feel it on the lower end when I launch.....The car sounds meaner too around 2500-4000RPM...Hehehe other than that, no other difference tho..Just picks up faster, that's all...

Like I said, getting a digicam soon..... So I'll be posting pics once I get to play around with it.....

Ronald

Comment

Hmmmm guess what came in on my 20th birthday!!! Well, my birthday was on the 16th, aaand the stuff came in on that day too..But I was too busy to post up pics until now..Hehehe...Consider these birthday presents for myself...hahaha happy birthday to meee!!!!

These ones came from Kurobei....Thx dude!!!!

And theeen this one...Well, got it off Ebay....Hehehe....It's translucent!!

Anyways....Just feel like sharing 'em with you guys...I just got a new digicam, soo I just feel like taking pics...Hehehe....The last one is kinda blurry tho...I don't know, I'm still kinda learning how to use my camera....Hopefully I'll get better at it...Hehe

Ronald

Comment

Some wet pics of the car...Still playing around with my camera..hehe Prolly gonna be last pics before I install my JDM fogs...

Ronald

Comment

like the grille and headlights.
                      what tedious question?

Comment

u going to the meet tomorrow ronald?

Comment

your front end is pretty hot dude!! love it.

Comment

Took some pics after I installed my JDM fogs and washed my car... I think my front end is finally keeping up with Kurobei, f22-dohc and accord_inspire...haahaha kidding.. Still haven't put on my JDM plate tho...

Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 12-01-2004, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Also have some interior pics...Some ppl have been asking about where I put my JDM mirror switch, since BBBs don't come with power mirrors..Well, I'm sure you can find the switch in the pics.. I also installed the ITR boot recently, aand...yeah that's about it... Oh and you get the sneak peek of my dad's BBB CR-V

Ronald

Comment

Oh and Accordtunerx, thx for the compliment...Your car's still hotter tho...Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X