No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laguna7 - Thx for the compliment man..The headlights look clean simply because I snapped those pics when the headlights were freshly painted & installed..Hehehe

jdm90accord - Believe it or not, I bought both the sidemarkers and the A'PEXi WS2 off Ebay..I think I got the exhaust system for $400 shipped a while ago..pretty decent price I think...

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Well, I guess it's been a while since I last updated my profile..So here goes the story and pics...

First things first, my baby celebrated her birthday about a month ago 300000kms, and still pulling strong

This is a pic of my car at a lodge about 2 hrs away from where I live (youth retreat) I took the pic a bit too far, but it's ok, the scenery is better I think..hehe

The CB3 brothers (Valent|n0 & I) : USDM meets JDM

Comment

Work in progress (Installing a couple of things)

The final products...

1.0 Farad Monster Digicap

Alpine CDA-9835

Comment

Some before and after shots..(Attached Accord emblem on the front grill, and my JDM EXL emblem *thx to xscott*)

Before..

After..

Before..

After..

And here are some more pics that I took today after I washed my car (which I haven't done in 3 months or more )

Didn't take too many pics today, mostly 'coz the car still looks the same, and I didn't have enough time to drive around and find good locations..As you can see, I didn't exactly take the pics at a perfect time of the day either (the lighting sucked ) If it's a nice day tomorrow, I might take more pics, just for the hell of it

This is pretty much what the car is going to look like for now..I've been pretty broke from paying for tuition fees, and I'm also goin back to Indonesia a week from now..I'm gonna be staying there for a month and a half or so...The good thing is that it's a JDM land over there...So who knows, I might get lucky and find a part or two for my car (Like the flush mount spoiler that I've been wanting forever..hehehe)

I guess that's all the update for now...Maybe I'll post some more pics tomorrow.. Thx for lookin guys..

Ronald

Comment

hey man... very very very clean JDM sedan.. looking good and i was wondering if i could get a shot of your speedometer..i saw one in another candian members ride page and it seems some of you might have the 220 KPH and some extra writing on the gauge..

but reppin for the JDM 90-91s...

Comment

Hey thx a lot man...I'll try to get a close-up pic of the speedo tmr, and I'll post it up on here...

For the Accords here in Canada, I believe that all of them have the reading up to 220km/h, with the MPH reading on the inner circle..I'm not 100% sure about the auto cluster tho....

I know that where I came from (Indonesia), the cluster reads up to 220km/h, with no MPH reading on it...Pretty sweet, I think..hehe hopefully I'll be able to get a hold of one of those when I go there this summer

Ronald

Comment

Car looks great
                My Ride!
                Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

looking good

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

hey man..just read your front page..umm looks like we will have some talking to do..but ill let the pics in my members ride page tell you wsup..might be a couple weeks before i have them up though..if you are curious ill let you know wsup in a PM but yea man..just keep up the great work. your car is a JDM sleeper...but again..so will mine..mad props though..CLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAANNNNN

Comment

Those headlights are pure sex!! I don't know why your blackhousing looks better than everyone else's. I think it's because of your black trim. The tails too. Two thumbs up dude!

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

hehe.... hey we have the same capacitor!

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
                          hehe.... hey we have the same capacitor!
                          and u 2 live in the same providence.
                          i love it there i go up there every year
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

My version of 'Back To The Future' =P

I went to buy something today, and I accidentally found my car from 2 years ago So I pulled out my camera and took some pics Enjoy, and sorry about the dirty car Wait a minute, the car is grey n e wayz...Can't tell if it's dirty or not

Can you tell which one is mine?? heheh It was jus one of those times for me to compare and contrast what I've done to my car after 2 years since the day I bought it...I jus hope the project will keep on goin..

Ronald
                            P.S.: These are jus teaser pics...I've got some more things for the car..I'll post more pics later after I've installed everything.. Also updated my mod list..

Comment

i havent seen u post where u been always had one of my favorite cars

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

i like the drop

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Working...
                                X