No announcement yet.

gdout90accord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bitchin man...told you the progress was a good investment!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

hmmmmm my sway bars connect with the rear body mount bolt... I'm confused.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        you need some rear discs.
        haha yea but i dont feel like i need it right now, with the vtec lude brake set up im good for now. thats probly next summers project.

i didnt lower it all the way or else that front lip is gone in one day haha

Comment

Dont be a pussay! haha.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ill lower it when i put the 94 ex wheels and take off the greddy lip for winter mode

Comment

lol we dont get snow...PSHHH watch me imma be a snowplow up north i can give a rats ass!!! Railroad tracks > lip more than snow lol.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                ill lower it when i put the 94 ex wheels and take off the greddy lip for winter mode
                HAHA winter mode. funny its tx, u afraid of running over those frozen tumble weeds or sumthin? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                  HAHA winter mode. funny its tx, u afraid of running over those frozen tumble weeds or sumthin? LOL
                  winter mode for me is rainy ass days and people driving stoopid then hits your car.

Comment

winter mode for me is rainy ass days and people driving stoopid then hits your car.
                    hecks yeah ppl dumb as heck around here if it's anything but hot and dry. Wet, even the rare snow/ice we get ppl think they can wait till the last minute still to brake got tapped this spring at 6am going to work by a kid in an eclipse I knew ahead of time he wasn't gonna brake soon enough so I rolled, no damage but lol
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                      hecks yeah ppl dumb as heck around here if it's anything but hot and dry. Wet, even the rare snow/ice we get ppl think they can wait till the last minute still to brake got tapped this spring at 6am going to work by a kid in an eclipse I knew ahead of time he wasn't gonna brake soon enough so I rolled, no damage but lol
                      gyea winter mode FTW HAHA

Comment

well still no turbo, too busy with stuff. only thing is my greddy lip is kinda fucked, i ran over "somthing" doing 80 on the highway.....

not too bad but i kinda dont like it any more..... anybody wanna buy it?

Comment

well still no turbo, too busy with stuff. only thing is my greddy lip is kinda fucked, i ran over "somthing" doing 80 on the highway.....
                          not too bad but i kinda dont like it any more..... anybody wanna buy it?

lmao. thats too funny. ran over "something" on the highway. lol. how much you want for it man?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                            lmao. thats too funny. ran over "something" on the highway. lol. how much you want for it man?
                            sorry local only, shipping would rape you

Comment

damn foo whatd you hit!?!

i bet alex would want the lip

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

lol you just dont want it because its too much of a hassle to keep up with. I would take it if I didnt have the lip I have now. its just a lil dent aint nothing bondo cant fix and some spray paint lol.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X