No announcement yet.

gdout90accord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i tried clocking the turbo and run the pipes on the bottom but i dont have enough room for that relief valve and its gonna be harder to work on if some of the pipes blow off, plus the pipe will be too low under the crossmember....

Comment

huh, i bet my mani picks my turbo up some cause i havent had that issue, i think we cut some of the crossmember away for the dp but i cant remember its been 2 years since the first build. guess we will what we have to do to make this one work. where did you get your ic pipes from?

Comment

just the pipes i had laying around from the first turbo setup and some from burlee.

Comment

welcome back my friend....OG turbo CB's!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

First off, you don't need such a thick fucking flange. You can save probably a 1/4" there.

2ndly, a 3" dp CAN fit, you just need a creative welder. 2 words:whitey bends. Find yourself someone that can make em.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ESP TRACTION BAR! lol time to upgrade.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                First off, you don't need such a thick fucking flange. You can save probably a 1/4" there.

2ndly, a 3" dp CAN fit, you just need a creative welder. 2 words:whitey bends. Find yourself someone that can make em.

first i bought that flange on ebay and i didnt know it was that thick
                2nd ive already asked the shop to look at it and see if they can do 3inch all the way but if not its ok

so thursday i should have a DP and hopefully 3inch with 3" catback depends on my DP fund haha

Comment

I like what you have done to the car Jon. It's turning out really good. How much gain are you exspecting from your new setup?

Comment

where did you get the manifold from?? looks freakin awsome!
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx
                      I like what you have done to the car Jon. It's turning out really good. How much gain are you exspecting from your new setup?
                      thanks man, with the 450cc injectors i wanna see if i can hit 250whp/tq. then upgrade to my 560cc injectors after i get everything running

the manifold is not that all great cuz if i put my external wastegate it would hit the valve cover which means i have to get a extension pipe made. and i bought the manifold on ebay its STR manifold for f22/h23

Comment

what kind of extension pipe? what does it need to look like?? i have two that came with my wastegate when i bought it. lemme know.
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                          what kind of extension pipe? what does it need to look like?? i have two that came with my wastegate when i bought it. lemme know.
                          its gonna look like this
                          http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...b/PICT0002.jpg

Comment

oh i have a straight and a slight bend. there are pics of them in my mr thread of them. check them out and lemme know if you might need them. are you going to run an open dump or one like f22hb that goes into the dp?
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

ok here is a pic. the extensions are the ones attatched to the wastegate.

hope these can be of some help to you. will sell cheap.
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                                oh i have a straight and a slight bend. there are pics of them in my mr thread of them. check them out and lemme know if you might need them. are you going to run an open dump or one like f22hb that goes into the dp?
                                post pics for me i cant find it lols, im gonna do open dump tube

Comment

Working...
                                X