No announcement yet.

gdout90accord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, right now nothing new yet I will hopefully dyno by this month and finally break 300 lol

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
      I see you have a F22B (DOHC) on boost. I would like to know how you like the F22B head/block, as I am looking in to building one myself within a year or so. I would like some of your insight about your setup!

BTW Nice ride bro keep it up!!!
      I actually have the G23 = f22a block + h23 head. Block is still stock and the head is ported and polished. I had a F22B before the current G23, it was running good till my turbonetics WG fail and overboosted. TIAL WG FTMW

Comment

a couple updates, my ESP upper front strut bar finally came and thanks to rexload for the new HKS black edition BOV

Comment

glad you got the bar, how do you like it? tricky install?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Looks good John.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

car is sexy

Comment

thanks guys, the install wasnt that tricky cuz i followed the instruction that came with it lol all i did was drop the shocks to where it would line up with the bar then dropped the car slowly then it went it the first time.

Comment

Nice update bro!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                  PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Cars lookn sick bro! Loving your new wheesl/lip/ and super jealous of your side skirts. Good choice on the strut bar. might have to pick one up for mine. Are you still running you water/methanol kit? and if so, how consistant is it in boost?

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

looks great man like everthing is new!!!!!! knsi k1 wheeles would look good on your cb or maybe even 5 lug type r's

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                        Cars lookn sick bro! Loving your new wheesl/lip/ and super jealous of your side skirts. Good choice on the strut bar. might have to pick one up for mine. Are you still running you water/methanol kit? and if so, how consistant is it in boost?
                        thanks bro, yes im still running the meth kit. it turns on after 5psi and keeps spraying till it doesnt see boost but it can be adjusted to whenever you want it on. are you thinking of buying a meth kit? if so i recommend coolingmist.com

Comment

nice man, thats a clean setup. I wanted to run at one point cus it seems like a good idea. But my tuner didnt recommend it. But its still in my mind and might get one. thanks for the link.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                          11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Yea I love it ahah carlos said I'm a meth addict and boost junkie lol, that's one of the reason I haven't blown this stock block I got. Its pretty good safety feature in my car

Comment

thats funny! Yea ive read alot of good things about them. Im highly considering a bigger turbo, with a meth kit c12 can get expensive, Im sure It can hit the 575whp, with that tq it made it should of hit 570+ just ran out of turbo

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                                thats funny! Yea ive read alot of good things about them. Im highly considering a bigger turbo, with a meth kit c12 can get expensive, Im sure It can hit the 575whp, with that tq it made it should of hit 570+ just ran out of turbo
                                lmk when u wanna get rid of that turbo my current turbo needs to be rebuilt

Comment

Working...
                                X