No announcement yet.

gdout90accord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno I will have to ask...He might actually have to tune yours since his maps are only vvti based. The only non vvti based motor he has a map for is the 1jzgte and thats a completely different motor vs the 2j.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

just couple updates, bought a fuel lab fuel pressure regulator so i can tune 100% e85 fuel. Also sold my teins coilovers and bought function/form type 2s
      heres a couple phone pics.

Comment

Nice update.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
        JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

say

nice drop wet that new set of coilover bro

Comment

Thanks guys, ll be retuning in couple of weeks for 100% e85 so watch out for a dyno sheet

Comment

your car is awesome

Comment

Daaaang, looks so sic. I love the E85 idea. I was thinking of doing something with ethanol myself. I'm going to keep hush hush on the specifics till I get it built.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

nice coils! car stance is perfect

sell me your meth kit I've been looking into meth now

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq
                  Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i knew ud fold eventually

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

well why not keep one meth addict in the OG CB family, right? Since he is E85 now

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

do0o0o it lee, i think the meth is the reason why my STOCK MOTOR havent exploded lol well ofcourse the tuning also

Comment

ok so i feel like a total noob but.. how does the meth kit work? in your opinion do you think it would help me with my setup?
                          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

How do you like the ride quality of the FF2's compared to the SS teins? I was also thinking of getting rid of my ss also.. I can't go as low as I want and looking for somthing a lil more stiff..

Comment

yes one of the reason i got rid of the tein SS is i couldnt go any lower in the back, the ff2 so far im loving it just need couple adjustments. the FF2 can be pretty stiff if you want it to be.

Comment

I was thinking about the FF1's here lately. Because yea the dampening can be adjusted on the 2's but on my ss, I only adjusted them when I initially set everything to my liking and haven't touched em since.. Yea my back pass. Side is maxed out and want to go at least 1/2-3/4 lower.. Your car is looking great with the new stance and everything! Organize that meet for real I know it's hot now but the evenings aint THAT bad..

Comment

Working...
                                X