gdout90accord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
    I actually have the G23 = f22a block + h23 head. Block is still stock and the head is ported and polished. I had a F22B before the current G23, it was running good till my turbonetics WG fail and overboosted. TIAL WG FTMW
    yeah wasn't that when you took me for a spin LOL. VROOOOOM PSHHHHHHH (looks back BLACK SMOKE) drives back home 1 cylinder FTW lol
    either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Originally posted by trah View Post
      yeah wasn't that when you took me for a spin LOL. VROOOOOM PSHHHHHHH (looks back BLACK SMOKE) drives back home 1 cylinder FTW lol
      Hhahahaha yea that was the time, thanks to your luck lmao

Comment

pics of the f22/h23?
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
          pics of the f22/h23?
          Scroll up bro.

Comment

ya know I even stared at those pics when you installed the ESP bar, my bad!
            thats what I get for being in a different time zone and up real early...

I am also looking at coolingmist.com, meth heads unite!
            lookn good my friend.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

snow pics

Comment

wow , this car is amazing man . love it all around . great work and mad respect bro , its in a class of its own .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

Hey man thanks for posting in my MR Havent been to yours for awhile, and i gotta say im impressed with the stock block numbers you have planned! Im currently on a stock f22a with ARP head studs, running 10psi, no idea what im making for power, my guess is around 260whp. Lookin at your thread im thinking its time to turn up the boost to 13psi and see what happens! Haha My plan for summer is meth kit and 15psi...looks like the stock block boost battle is on!

And keep your car damn it haha always been a fan, makes me miss the red!
                    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
                      Hey man thanks for posting in my MR Havent been to yours for awhile, and i gotta say im impressed with the stock block numbers you have planned! Im currently on a stock f22a with ARP head studs, running 10psi, no idea what im making for power, my guess is around 260whp. Lookin at your thread im thinking its time to turn up the boost to 13psi and see what happens! Haha My plan for summer is meth kit and 15psi...looks like the stock block boost battle is on!

And keep your car damn it haha always been a fan, makes me miss the red!
                      haha stock block boost battle? lol lets do it, ill hit the dyno this month for 14psi and see where im at for 93 octane fuel then next month ill try 50/50 e85/93.

Comment

i havent updated this page in a while, and i kinda miss the flat black wheel look so im thinking of getting these in the future. what you guys think?

Comment

Lots of tl's are running those.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                            Lots of tl's are running those.
                            hmm i guess ill keep the ADRs, ill just spend the money on the SC haha. hey you think jeff can hook it up with a 2jzge non vvti FIC BASE MAP? im going na-t and shoot for 350whp

Comment

Good to see you posting again John, your cars always a pleasure to see.I like the new wheel idea but Id have to say stick with the ADR's! Hope alls well with you! P.s. love the snow pics!

Comment

that xxr actually looks pretty good in black

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                                11.68 @ 127mph
                                417whp/375wtq
                                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X