T04ECB7 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T04ECB7
    i am gonna use the bov to scare the shit out of people. LOL!!
    lol
    back at it again

Comment

well, the throttle body is corroded looking, the shifter base has surface rust, and the other parts on the other motor are prolly looking the same way. i want to make the parts look fresh. some i might be able just to clean off but some are prolly too far gone to just clean. the tb i want to paint a different color because i saw that MR. PHIL did to his on his coupe and it looks sweet.

i like the look of this but i want a different color like blue. he also did the compressor housing on his turbo like this.
      you might as well pick you up some cast iron aluminum paint for the Intake manifold and paint it too .
      BTW good luck on the five spd swap ,you'll love it

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

man i am so blessed!! I have Richi Nitrous and Mr. Phil both post about my car. i am sure i will love the 5 spd. i really do have ALOT of work to do still. i might be making a trip back down to my old town in florida richie. i will have to get ahold of you and go for a ride in your car.
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

man i am so blessed!! I have Richi Nitrous and Mr. Phil both post about my car. i am sure i will love the 5 spd. i really do have ALOT of work to do still. i might be making a trip back down to my old town in florida richie. i will have to get ahold of you and go for a ride in your car.
          geez... remember to fondle the sack!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

nah. i'll pass jake.
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

painted the tb and the shifter base, i am thinking about selling the cd5 shifter i have because i dont think it will work. how much could i get out of it? it has a short throw adapter and the base is painted black. will get pics today sometime.
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

THE THROTTLEBODY LOOK SWEET
                Accord Of The Month January 09
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

thanx man!!
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

cool man blue! mack sure you have a practice light to black house and it's fun. nice wod of bills man!lol
                    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07
                      cool man blue! mack sure you have a practice light to black house and it's fun. nice wod of bills man!lol
                      why would i need a practice light?? is it that hard?? glad you like the tb and the wad of bills.
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

why would i need a practice light?? is it that hard?? glad you like the tb and the wad of bills.
                        it is so that that you can get good at first i had a practice one (a freebee from a friend) go to the diy blackhouse tread. p.s. use painter tape.
                        back at it again

Comment

thanx for the info on the blackhousing. does it matter what kind of headlight it is?
                          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

it be good if it is a cb7 head light

did you look on the diy
                            back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07
                              it be good if it is a cb7 head light

did you look on the diy
                              i looked at it, i see what i have to mask off. would it matter if i left them apart for a while so i can get my supplies for the projector retrofit???
                              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

i looked at it, i see what i have to mask off. would it matter if i left them apart for a while so i can get my supplies for the projector retrofit???
                                no you just need to heat it up again.
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X