No announcement yet.

T04ECB7 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha!!! i am going to finish tearing down the other f22 tomorrow evening after work. pics will soon follow.
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
      hahahaha!!! i am going to finish tearing down the other f22 tomorrow evening after work. pics will soon follow.
      sweet!! can't wait

i have some new/ random pic.....
      back at it again

Comment

well worked on the motor some more but i couldnt find the camera. i will get some more pics of it in the mourning. tranny is ready to be separated from the block, then it is the heads turn to come off. tranny got my finger too, asshole! pinched it between the tranny and the cherry picker. fuckin hurt.
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

update on the teardown:

tranny is separated from the motor. intake manifold is cleaned and ready for paint. snapped two sockets trying to get the head off. need an impact socket to get the head bolts off. still need to drain the oil out of the motor. need to find the camera and get some pics. i am thinking about making a teardown/ build thread for this motor.
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

cool man but very messy man you gona clean it up good right.
            back at it again

Comment

Good work man, clean it all up real nice, it will look awesome when it goes back in.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

i plan on doing some major cleaning on it! LOL!! I am painting the head and block with 1200 degree engine paint as with the tranny. i want that fresh look to it.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

nice work buddy

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL

nice work buddy
                    thanks alot phil! I think it took about a half hour to mask everything off. i hope it warms up soon so i can go back into the garage and work on the engine.
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7
                      thanks alot phil! I think it took about a half hour to mask everything off. i hope it warms up soon so i can go back into the garage and work on the engine.
                      keep it up buddy,take your time

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

i gots all the time in the world. not that i want to take too much time. i want to get the motor gone in at least a year or close to it.
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

for the intake.. Looking good man
                          Accord Of The Month January 09
                          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

thanks alot richie. i painted the fuel rail anodized blue yesterday and the shifter base white with the anodized blue over it. the shifter got painted cast aluminum as well. i did the shifter because i had a little left over paint and i was bored at work. looks alright even though nobody will ever see it once it gets in the car.
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Whats up bro.... I see your doing big things..... After you get your engine work do are you going to get a new kit...? just wanted to ask... Nice work on that intake man.... looks clean as hell...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

i plan on getting a new front bumper after the new engine goes in. i am still trying to find engine parts for the rebuild.

BTW: the plx wideband will be here tomorrow!! tuning FTW!!
                                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X