No announcement yet.

F22HB : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep that short shifter makes a big difference. I remember doing mine and then getting in my buddies cb and trying to drive it when it was stock, lol. To get it to stop rubbing you just gotta cut part of the metal frame for the boot and part of the plastic piece that holds it in place.

btw you got some stock tails?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

My stock tails are still on but they're pretty messed up. It looks like someone got mad and punched it.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
        My stock tails are still on but they're pretty messed up. It looks like someone got mad and punched it.

ya.. but it kinda looks like they froze them first then punched it because its like cracked on the entire tails..

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
          ya.. but it kinda looks like they froze them first then punched it because its like cracked on the entire tails..
          the left one anyways lol
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

So yesterday my girl friend and I took a trip to Joahn's Fabrics (sp,lol) and picked up some fabric for rewrapping the speaker covers. She did most of the work if I remember correctly, lol. They came out really nice and look way better than the origional ones. I'm diggin the tan plad though.

Plus I put on the tails.

Comment

that plaid looks out of place, IMO.. lol not bad though, just unusual.
              but dayum sexy tails, about time you put em on..
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Once you see them in real life you'll like them.

Comment

i think it looks pretty dope
                  UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                  NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

lol, they look better each time i scroll past em
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

LOL. Looks good. I like the plaid. maybe i should do that.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

haha ya you should, it looks tight. I got the rewrapping idea from you btw. Great idea. The old ones were one thing about my clean int that bothered me like crazy... being all nasty and falling off.

Comment

haha ya you should, it looks tight. I got the rewrapping idea from you btw. Great idea. The old ones were one thing about my clean int that bothered me like crazy... being all nasty and falling off.

Ya I hated how it looked all dingy and nasty, to think that its so simple and quick to fix/change. I like the choice in plaid though. I alsmost picked that one myself.

Comment

Dude it took me and my gf like two an a half hours atleast to wrap them. lol we're both perfectionists though.

Comment

Dude it took me and my gf like two an a half hours atleast to wrap them. lol we're both perfectionists though.

Wish i could take that much time on something. Took me 30 mins total (thats even taking the door panels off. either way it cam out nice.

Comment

i'm really not that big a fan of the plaid, but i's kinda growing on me. some other touches (but not overdone) would look really cool. like maybe the inserts of some tan leather seats and the shift bood would be awesome.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                                X