Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really like the sky in that shot
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Bored waitin for the bus.

Comment

Got bored. Rain ftl.

Comment

ok.... completely not my style, but i messed around with the tones on this image in post, and did a few other slight adjustments. i wanna be able to pull off a few different styles, and post techniques. let me know what u guys think.

oh, dont mind the "mad tyte jDm'' angle....

and the unedited.
          Last edited by J-specCb4; 04-04-2009, 07:17 PM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

that looks pretty good, chris. whatever changes you made were very subtle and the image looks very natural. can you post the original unedited shot for comparison?
            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

will do. thanks! i kinda think i like it, its hard to change something about ur workflow so drastically, and not have a biased opinion on it. thats why i asked lol...
              Last edited by J-specCb4; 04-04-2009, 07:18 PM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

i think the adjustment were good and improved the image. The only thing is that the edited picture makes your car sort of a different color. It seems like the colors are cooler and more metallic to me.
                Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Chris, as for the editing I like it. Still looks pretty natural. Some of the shadows lost some detail but I assume that's from bumping up the contrast.

I'm not digging the picture at all though... but I know you're more concerned about the editing.
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

You guys know I love me some cliche seattle pictures. I also practiced some panning and mid exposure zooming. Edited some didn't edit others, depending on the effect I wanted. Let me know what you think.

Comment

ilovemycb7 - those are some great shots. The first and last have got to be my favorite. The bus in motion shot is perfect i think. I really like the post-processing job on it too. As far as the last one goes, its a great candid shot. Were you spying on them? lol
                      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL View Post
                        ilovemycb7 - those are some great shots. The first and last have got to be my favorite. The bus in motion shot is perfect i think. I really like the post-processing job on it too. As far as the last one goes, its a great candid shot. Were you spying on them? lol
                        Thanks. Yeah, I have been wanting to play with mid exposure zoom for some time so I enjoyed the bus one.

Boy is panning hard! I have been panning everything that moves lately and it's difficult for sure.

And that last couple was just going out it in the public market downtown (pretty Seattle famous / busy place) and my friend dared me to shoot them. Lighting looked good so I went for it.

Comment

damn i need to start shooting again. it's been a while since ive really gone out and taken some good shots.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I have been giving some thought toward shooting some senior pictures this season, so here are a few...

And here are some automotively related shots:

1999 Honda Prelude
                            Photography Site

Comment

For the senior pictures there is an art to capturing the person well. Imo the shots kinda made the girls look bad. (I'm not saying anything about the girls... just that it didn't capture them at their best)

I think the flowers shot is cool but too distracting for a portrait shot.

The dark b&w is a cool shot. Senior picture iffy though as I know people like close ups. But it's my favorite shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                                For the senior pictures there is an art to capturing the person well. Imo the shots kinda made the girls look bad. (I'm not saying anything about the girls... just that it didn't capture them at their best)
                                Please tell me how i could improve the pictures to make them look "their best".
                                I think the flowers shot is cool but too distracting for a portrait shot.
                                I took another flower shot with the flowers in focus that I was going to present side by side. Guess youd have to see it.
                                The dark b&w is a cool shot. Senior picture iffy though as I know people like close ups. But it's my favorite shot.
                                Did you just generalize people with liking close up portraits?
                                Im not trying to be rude, your comments just kinda caught me off guard.

1999 Honda Prelude
                                Photography Site

Comment

Working...
                                X