Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still messing around.

I also found this flash attachment thing in my attic. Thought I'd use it.

Comment

This past saturday I did a small photo-shoot for two of my friends who will be opening a clothing store together soon. It was more of a practice shoot and at a later time Ill be taking more pictures of models wearing different outfits and etc.

My set-up was Nikon D90+grip, 50mm f1.8 lens and SB-600 strobe + small soft box on a tripod fired in manual mode wirelessly with Cactus triggers.

Give me you constructive criticism or anything I can improve on.

The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Comment

i was the official photographer for spring awakening with ATB and infected mushroom. i took 900 images and havent even gone through half of them yet. heres a few.

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

congrats /\/\ It must have been an honor to cover such an awesome event! Im guessing you were using the new 5D because the noise i pretty much not there. Got to love full frame. My 2 favorite shots from the bunch are the guy with guitar and the girl dancing above the crowd. Great job and looking forward to more were you able to get any shots of the front of the dj's?
            The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
            Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
            Check out my JDM F22B swap
            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

thanks it was an honor... i got the job pretty muched locked down too so im shooting deadmau5 and in a few months paul van dyke and a bunch of other heavy hitters. i did get some front shots of the djs it was very hard getting shots of the djs from the front because of the overhead light.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Nice man. Looks good. You're stepping up in the world. Keep at it.
                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

thanks homie. im doing my best. i cant wait for all these shows to shoot. and hopefully ill get more comfortable shooting them...

The Chronicles.

Comment

Well it seems like the lighting atmosphere is comparable to the clubs so your shots are turning out similar if not better. So I don't think you have too much to worry about. If I was flipping through a concert website they look professional to me.

Hopefully you've got some of the faces... I'm sure you do. 900 sheesh.

Comment

Work on that website Chris!

Comment

haha yeah.... i got plenty of shots from the front.... im feelin a little overwhelmed by the 900 i took. i should have thought a little more before snapping away.

and the website is like 75% done. its coming out SICK!

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                          and the website is like 75% done. its coming out SICK!
                          Cool! I want some motivation. I've always looked up to you as a photographer and a car builder.

Comment

wow! thanks man, u do just fine on both fronts! i was always impressed with ur pics.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the website. I kinda want to build one just for fun. hah.

Comment

I have one on freewebs somewhere. And thanks Chris!

Comment

Working...
                                X