Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

a couple from the 100 acre wood rally this weekend

and a few from greekstock last night (before i blacked out and started walking around barefoot banging on doors)

i set up a strobe and stand on each side of the stage, right in front of the speakers, and triggered them with my rf-602 set, i'm pretty happy with the results for how crappy my camera does at low light. these are pretty much straight out of the camera, just a little bit of cleanup/brightening in cs5

damn good show too.
      Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-28-2011, 07:02 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

nice job dude... im feeling these!

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
          nice job dude... im feeling these!
          hey thanks man! i'm just glad they let me set up the flashes, the light quality was shitty otherwise. (especially since i cant really go above ISO200 with my camera without graining it out to the point that it is complete trash.)

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

ah st. pats in rolla. I attend Missouri S&T, an engineering school, and St. Patrick is the patron saint of engineering, so needless to say we do it big. It is a week and a half of crazy parties and events leading up to the parade and Reel Big Fish concert on saturday. We even get 2 days off school, and it is completely common to show up drunk to your classes the other 3 days of the week. to give an example of how rediculous it is, i started drinking at 6:00 am today with a (screw)drivers and donuts party, then kept porch drinking all day. anyway, enough backstory, on with the pictures.
            these are a few i got today, at "Follies," part of the week of competition between fraternities, sororities, and other groups. there is the "greenest man" competition, a top-10 list, rap off (always horrible), etc.

enjoy!

i'll get some more up throughout the week, hopefully i wont be as intoxicated when i take the next ones!

Comment

1999 Honda Prelude
              Photography Site

Comment

Here are some from my portfolio. Enjoy.

Cape Perpetua, Florence, Oregon. Towering trees looming through a coastal fog.

Bacardi Silver on the Rocks.

A few grass blades with early morning dew.

A friend ripping away at a header flange with a hand girnder.

DEI Titanium header wrap detail.

A small waterfall in the garden at Best Western Hotel.

Captivating sunset. Heceta Beach, Florence, Oregon
                "I'm NOT drunk, I'm avoiding Potholes".

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174029
                Check out the whip^

Comment

No offense, but your watermark takes away from every single image that you posted. It is too much!

1999 Honda Prelude
                  Photography Site

Comment

Originally posted by zelseman View Post
                    No offense, but your watermark takes away from every single image that you posted. It is too much!
                    i completely agree

Comment

Originally posted by zelseman View Post

Very nice work on these! Really dig the second one. If anything I'd like to see how it would look like with a bit of hair light on it. Maybe through a grid so it doesn't spill too much. Id also clean up the random stray hairs as they seem a bit distracting and you got a great image
                      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                      Check out my JDM F22B swap
                      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL View Post
                        Very nice work on these! Really dig the second one. If anything I'd like to see how it would look like with a bit of hair light on it. Maybe through a grid so it doesn't spill too much. Id also clean up the random stray hairs as they seem a bit distracting and you got a great image
                        THanks for the critique! I need it for sure. I agree about the hair light, I simply don't have enough flashes for it. Once I add some more though, that is the first thing to change.

1999 Honda Prelude
                        Photography Site

Comment

What was your light set up for the second image?
                          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                          Check out my JDM F22B swap
                          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

~~~~~~~

Comment

thats awesome man, was it a stitch-together, or was it shot on a wide-angle/fisheye?

Comment

more drunk-ass St. Pats revelers from this past weekend:

St. Patrick and his court

one more from greenest man

painting the streets green before the giant parade (these are all alumni of the St. Pats Board, the organization that sets all of this up. they are also the drunkest people i have ever seen)

starting at sunup-lighting conditions continuously changed and were pretty tricky

Comment

Working...
                                X