Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the last day of 2010 I got together with a friend of mine that has been asking me if I would like to do an engagement shoot for her and her fiancé. Here is a few of my favorite images.

The last image was totally unplanned. While walking around from location to location I noticed some words sprayed on the trees. I took a few steps back and saw the "will you marry me Amanda" Took a few shots, photoshopped out the Amanda and it ended up being the picture that the couple liked the most!
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

2 is awesome!

I got to shoot the Music City Bowl in Nashville last Thursday. Had an incredible time at the most exciting game I've ever had the chance to attend. Luckily, I was able to be on the field for it. Too bad UT lost but hopefully our game will give the NCAA review committee enough evidence to bring the 10 second run-off rule from the NFL to the college arena.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

this is kinda my first attempt at car photography.
        I believe I was using my 50mm prime...
        ISO 400

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lsngreg...n/photostream/
        please let me know what you all think!

Comment

that looks pretty good man, especially for your first time. it has good angle and i like the action of leaves, but you might want to try a better/less cluttered background next time though.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
            that looks pretty good man, especially for your first time. it has good angle and i like the action of leaves, but you might want to try a better/less cluttered background next time though.
            thanks! It was really a spur of the moment type thing and I decided to shoot in my friends backyard. I had my two friends throw up the leaves haha... I have more shots that I took from another location that I'll post up later, but thanks for the comment

Comment

just got me a new toy 5dc+35L= pure bokehlicious

Comment

damn . i want a good camera. am gonna get me one .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

You don't need a good camera to take good pictures.

Comment

here's the personal boat wheel i got today:

Sony DSC-f828 shot at 28mm
                    f2.2 ISO64
                    1.2s exposure
                    the only light is from the small fluorescent under my loft in my room

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

damn i miss summer. it was hot as shit that day! lol its -3 today... FML.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                        just got me a new toy 5dc+35L= pure bokehlicious
                        I'm radiating with jealousy.

I just picked up a Sigma 10-20mm for my Rebel XSi... also tried another round at car photography.

With the Sigma lens:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lsn92ex View Post
                            I'm radiating with jealousy.

I just picked up a Sigma 10-20mm for my Rebel XSi... also tried another round at car photography.
                            i also started with a rebel a t1i though and owned the siggy 10-20 twice! haha i love that lens but i actually think that the tokie UWA was better. im saving up for a 135L and selling my 70-200mm for it.

heres some. when boredness hits my head.

Comment

I dont understand the concept behind having a guitar in the snow/cold, nor do i understand having a guitar in the cold at all. It is bad for the instrument.

1999 Honda Prelude
                              Photography Site

Comment

Originally posted by zelseman View Post
                                I dont understand the concept behind having a guitar in the snow/cold, nor do i understand having a guitar in the cold at all. It is bad for the instrument.
                                just for fun plus thats not mine,

Comment

Working...
                                X