Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Cool picture!!

Projector-level at a movie theater? I only ask because the job that I'm leading for my company entails data/infrastructure work for gold class cinemas.... I Can see the projector, ducting, and the A/V rack in the backround.
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

thanks

and haha, you're dead on! lol! that's exactly the location of where the picture was take

heard lots of this kind of thing ("painting with light") and thought i'd give it a try. pretty cool shit.

My Ride thread
        Flickr
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

LMAO i gotta tell me friend to send the pics of the light trails we made. we wrote names and drew stuff. think we drew a penis coming out of a sewer cap LOL. good times

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

haha! we took a whole bunch more. from names, to wings and a halo on the subject,

My Ride thread
            Flickr

Comment

My Ride thread
              Flickr

Comment

So..Raffi^^^^ came up to St. Cloud yesterday and we decided to spend the ENTIRE night in downtown Orlando shooting. Out of 300+ shots, here are my keepers.

Here's one of the man himself, prNonVtec4u.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Here are prNonVtec4u's photographs from that same night. Edited by me.

Comment

"Ho"ser, you're da man! thnx

had an awesome time shootin' w/ ur imigrant ass ... lol tight pix!

My Ride thread
                    Flickr

Comment

Love the last one, nice work fellas....
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Just got my 50mm 1. (Nifty Fifty) and a 420ex flash, so heres some new ones.

1999 Honda Prelude
                        Photography Site

Comment

how much did your flash set you back? Ive been looking into getting a flash.

Comment

i'd look into the 430ex if you have a canon. better recycle rate and a little stronger than the 420ex. they can be had for $200 used on the canon forums or around $230 brand new. I picked mine up for $200 with a sto-fen to assist with my 580ex + ST-E2. portable wireless set-up for the win!

to add to the fun

Last edited by cokinut; 10-02-2008, 01:05 AM.
                            BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                              how much did your flash set you back? Ive been looking into getting a flash.
                              It was $110 shipped to me, i got a deal through a guy on POTN. It is good for me right now, plenty strong and the bounce swivel head does everything i need it to right now. When i start doing weddings and senior pictures, i will upgrade, but for now its fine.
                              Originally posted by cokinut View Post
                              i'd look into the 430ex if you have a canon. better recycle rate and a little stronger than the 420ex. they can be had for $200 used on the canon forums or around $230 brand new.
                              The 430ex was in my price range, but the little bit of extra range and recycle rate werent enough to justify passing up the 420ex. I agree its a better flash, but for my shooting the 420ex is plenty.

1999 Honda Prelude
                              Photography Site

Comment

Whats cool is that the normal 430ex has dropped in price around 220-230 new on amazon since they just released a 430ex II.

The New-ish Ride
                                My old Ride
                                Hear my Vtak!!!
                                MK3 Member #3
                                I piss off people for fun.
                                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                                X