ok so time to update l list

Engine trans: HAVE
    Rear sub frame: on the way
    REAR VLSD Diff: on the way
    Front end pieces: going to pick them up between the 30th and the 3rd
    Rear arms and hubs: need
    Rear brakes: need
    Front rotors and calipers: need
    Front sub frame: need to make Drive shaft: need to order once ending/trans and rear is mounted

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

what rear arms do you need son?

Comment

all of em all both uppers on each side and lower ones, I am just buying the cheapest ones i can find for mock up, and need 5 lug hubs too I am going to see what ones I can use as long as they are 5x114.3

1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

nice man there was a s14 in the jy by me but idk if that would help you

can't wait man
          back at it again

Comment

it could need the arms off the rear sub fram

1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
              so looks like I will get a VLSD right away from the same guy I am bouying my rear sub frame from , I will be working on the car next weekend but then I won't be for 2 weeks because I am leaving for phoenix on the 28th and wont return until the 4th then gotta work 4 nights then I will have 3 days to work on it, which I hope to get quite a bit done since I will have argon finally for my tig welder and I will have a Gasless mig I am buying from harbor freight since I am only using it to tack together things I am not going with a gas mig, oh also I should be picking up my new front end pieces while i am in phoenix
              so what are you doing for the front end? all this talk about "changing" it but "what" are you changing too?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I suck at hints haha, guess you'll just have to wait and see when I return home with it in a few weeks
                Last edited by almostJDM; 07-19-2011, 02:00 AM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread

Comment

I suck at hints haha, guess you'll just have to wait and see when I return home with it in a few weeks
                  lol I guess so, I am going to guess r34 or even 240sx. just because of the swap...Will have to wait and see I guess.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

lol I'm staying with the accord for the front just a little different, gotta make room for the intercooler you see

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

damnnnnn....... CF4 front end?

excellent choice
                      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

yes it is, fount the whole front which includes:

HID headlights
                        HID Fogs
                        Hood
                        Front bumper
                        Fenders
                        Core support

all for $850 going to pick it up in cali while im down in phoenix next weekend

man I cant wait now that I know where to have the body shop cut the fenders

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

im liking where this is going.
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

getting ready to throw the rb in for mockup so I can start fab on front sub frame

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                            My FS Thread

Comment

well didn't really get jack done today because I didn't have the right regulator for the argon bottle and every place that sold them was closed so looks like I'll have to wait until the next time I am down here to do work on the front, but the next time I am down here I will have the rear sub frame so I will probably work on that instead, but I do have the engine an trans really close to final position just gotta do the rear to get it exact

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread

Comment

well didn't really get jack done today because I didn't have the right regulator for the argon bottle and every place that sold them was closed so looks like I'll have to wait until the next time I am down here to do work on the front, but the next time I am down here I will have the rear sub frame so I will probably work on that instead, but I do have the engine an trans really close to final position just gotta do the rear to get it exact
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X